Who can beat Youssef Boughanem?

Yodwicha

Ritthewada, Manasak, Sensatharn, and Petmorakot could give him a good fight at 155-157.

He looks unstoppable
That's because of who he fights. He's a great fighter don't get me wrong but hes been beating many c level thai's and other out of prime thai's like Saiyok.

Yodwicha, yodsanklai, rittewada, buakaw, superbon and sittichai could possibly beat him.

I think Yodwicha and Phetmorrakot have good chances.
That's because of who he fights. He's a great fighter don't get me wrong but hes been beating many c level thai's and other out of prime thai's like Saiyok.

Yodwicha, yodsanklai, rittewada, buakaw, superbon and sittichai could possibly beat him.
I think Buakaw and Yodwicha would beat him. Sittichai possibly if he focuses on muay thai but he seems to be fully commited to kickboxing. Superbon, Yodsanklai could go either way. Rittewada is much more skilled but isn't Youssef Boughanem alot bigger? Same with Phetmorakot, Manasak, Sensatarn.

Yodpanomrung just slighly edged Julio Lobo, got TKO'd by Mazzeti, drew against Yodlekphet. He can't beat Youssef

How do you guys think Chujaroen and Chamuaktong would do?

I think Buakaw and Yodwicha would beat him. Sittichai possibly if he focuses on muay thai but he seems to be fully commited to kickboxing. Superbon, Yodsanklai could go either way. Rittewada is much more skilled but isn't Youssef Boughanem alot bigger?
Sittichai is still a muaythai fighter even tho he fights under kb rules. He's had a lot more mt experience than boughanem and all that experience doesn't just go away. Sittichai, yod, superbon and buakaw are more dangerous as mt fighters than they are as a kb fighters and I think they could all beat Youssef.

Youssef lost to Aikpracha twice. Lost to Buakaw, thongchai, fabio pinca and is 1 - 1 against an out of prime saiyok. You could argue those fights were a few years ago but since those losses his competition hasn't been the best.

What about Toby Smith?

R
Sittichai is still a muaythai fighter even tho he fights under kb rules. He's had a lot more mt experience than boughanem and all that experience doesn't just go away. Sittichai, yod, superbon and buakaw are more dangerous as mt fighters than they are as a kb fighters and I think they could all beat Youssef.

Youssef lost to Aikpracha twice. Lost to Buakaw, thongchai, fabio pinca and is 1 - 1 against an out of prime saiyok. You could argue those fights were a few years ago but since those losses his competition hasn't been the best.

What about Toby Smith?
These fights were at lower weight classes. Of course more skilled guys beat him. Now he has a size advantage though

Didn't Youssef suffer a hard knockdown (knockout?) from a head kick not too long ago? Maybe I have that wrong.

Didn't Youssef suffer a hard knockdown (knockout?) from a head kick not too long ago? Maybe I have that wrong.

Yodpayak knocked him down with a head kick last year iirc. But it wasn't a particularly hard knockdown, more like a head kick that landed flush and stunned him but he got up quick. I could be wrong about all of that though!

Where does that put Youssef in the all time greatest non - Thai discussion?

He won Lumpinee, Raja, Omnoi, CH7, Max Muay Thai, Thai Fight and the WBC Belt.

How many highlight videos does he have on YouTube though?

Yodwicha and Yodsanklai would be favorites over him, Superbon and Mazzetti would have very good chances of beating him. Some of the 140 lbs guys could beat him but its not a given and they don't fight at his weight and I don't think they have expressed any interest in doing so.

Right at the top for sure. Even fighting lower level thais but which farang fought elite thais and was successful? I have no problem with Yussef winning goat farang honors.

I didn't realize he went on this kind of roll I stop paying attention to him after the Buakaw fight

I personally think PTT petchrungruang, Senthasarn and Tengueng super x can beat yousef. Because they would be able to push him backwards.

Right at the top for sure. Even fighting lower level thais but which farang fought elite thais and was successful? I have no problem with Yussef winning goat farang honors.
Maybe if you erase everything before he started fighting at 160 because before that he lost to every good Thai he faced. Plus they guys he is beating for these titles are not very good and are most are not really in his weight class to top it off.

Back