Who can dethrone Rico ?

How do you think Francis Ngannou would do against Rico kickboxing rules in a cage with mma gloves just to even out the match up a little?

How do you think Francis Ngannou would do against Rico kickboxing rules in a cage with mma gloves just to even out the match up a little?
What if they did it on a basketball court with hand wraps and cloth shingaurds?

Can I throw the ball around while they fight though? Surely they don't need the whole court.

What if they did it on a basketball court with hand wraps and cloth shingaurds?
The difference is you're going way out there exaggerating to poke fun out of my idea but my idea actually makes sense. The whole point of them fighting k1 in a cage with mma gloves is that they are somewhat meeting in the middle so its fair but this is beside the point. Francis looks good at the moment and it would be interested to see how he does against rico.

Cool story bro. How about talking about something remotely realistic.

Hey maybe a top UFC guy and the number one HW Kick boxer will go fight in CMT!!!

The difference is you're going way out there exaggerating to poke fun out of my idea but my idea actually makes sense. The whole point of them fighting k1 in a cage with mma gloves is that they are somewhat meeting in the middle so its fair but this is beside the point. Francis looks good at the moment and it would be interested to see how he does against rico.

the likelyhood of that happening is about the same as Snubs idea.

Cool story bro. How about talking about something remotely realistic.
I don't see how that's not realistic. Its literally fighting in a cage without the ground game so Rico is not at a disadvantage. Doesn't have to be kickboxing rules.

I don't see how that's not realistic. Its literally fighting in a cage without the ground game so Rico is not at a disadvantage. Doesn't have to be kickboxing rules.

And who's going to put this on? Why should Ngannou fight for peanuts in an risky fight against the kickboxing king? Why in the world would the UFC allow that. Stop being so disillusioned, with your mixed rules fights.

And who's going to put this on? Why should Ngannou fight for peanuts in an risky fight against the kickboxing king? Why in the world would the UFC allow that. Stop being so disillusioned, with your mixed rules fights.
Isn't this supposed to be a hypothetical thread? Since people are bringing up wilder and AJ why is it so crazy to bring up Francis Ngannou? And Rico is not the kickboxing king. He's a big fish in a small pond.

Isn't this supposed to be a hypothetical thread? Since people are bringing up wilder and AJ why is it so crazy to bring up Francis Ngannou? And Rico is not the kickboxing king. He's a big fish in a small pond.
What? You were the first person to bring up Joshua as possible match up. Dumbass.

What? You were the first person to bring up Joshua as possible match up. Dumbass.
Yes and someone else brought up wilder yet no one seemed to reply negatively to those 2 suggestions. And who said anything about Joshua being a possible match up?

I AM THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!!!!

What if we could get in a time machine, and bring prime Samart, SRR, Bruce Lee and Somrak to the present day to fight Saenchai and Floyd Mayweather in a one night MMA tournament. Sounds like the best jerk off material I've seen in a while. Amirite bros.

Back