Who can dethrone Rico ?

And where did I say it was a possible match up?
You tried to defend yourself by saying that you were just following the example of others, by suggesting Ngannou as a fight, because other people had already brought up Joshua and Wilder as fights. But you actually started all this hypothetical dumbfuckery by saying that Joshua could beat Verhoeven.

Yes and someone else brought up wilder yet no one seemed to reply negatively to those 2 suggestions. And who said anything about Joshua being a possible match up?
Were they proposing some sort of unrealistic fantasy fighting format?

What if we could get in a time machine, and bring prime Samart, SRR, Bruce Lee and Somrak to the present day to fight Saenchai and Floyd Mayweather in a one night MMA tournament. Sounds like the best jerk off material I've seen in a while. Amirite bros.
Dude how could you leave Dekkers out of this?

I think Anthony Joshua could have a good chance of getting him out of there

Boxers didn't really do that well in K1. Shannon Briggs nearly had his leg kicked off by Tom Erikson the wrestler. Rico would chop AJ down fairly easily I think.

And who's going to put this on? Why should Ngannou fight for peanuts in an risky fight against the kickboxing king? Why in the world would the UFC allow that. Stop being so disillusioned, with your mixed rules fights.

Hi, who the fuck is Ngannou? Are you serious with these bums? It"s not like Rico has knocking power, but a guys like Badr Hari and Daniel Ghiță would have demolished that shitty Ngannou. I watched him. Even prime Zimmerman would have taken his scalp, though not from round 1. I also bet Adegbuyi has huge knocking power in MMA, look what he did to Zhuravlev. Who the fuck is Ngannou? Ngannou is even a bigger bum than Miocic. Miocic is also a bum, old dos Santos, old and shitty Overeem plus finished Hunt and Arlovski are fighters? He couldn"t be that obese Nelson via KO. Velasques especially and dos Santos some years ago, would have destroyed these bums. Is Dana still convincing people in UFC there is show in all the divisions? What about Rousey? Hahaha, or Conor who only had some UFC fights and career was over!

Jon Jones, a fucking doped. Chris Weidman looked good until he lost to bums. Bisping a joke. The best is and was a Canadian, Georges St-Pierre.

Polish woman thinking she"s something, no, most of women will always suck in such shitty divisions in UFC.

Who the fuck is Ngannou? Some Americans are stupid as fuck, the Europeans are at another level every day. Only the Germans could buy this shit in Europe, and the English until they wake up. They will also wake up with Joshua.

Highest punching previously was of Spong, is this a joke? He was a worse puncher than Duut sometimes. Kickboxers are such hard hitters. Errol Zimmerman would break Ngannou"s jaw, Badr Hari or Daniel Ghiță would murder him.

@Broadcast

overeem_hari_3_medium.gif

overeem_hari_2_medium.gif

giphy.gif

^I think Ngannou would do well in Glory but Ubereem and Usadareem are completely different animals.

Overeem adopted this ridiculous bend over at the hip head movement shit that just makes him even more vulnerable and open to strikes. It worked once in the JDS fight but it's got him KO'ed twice. He's always dangerous offensively but always had bad defense and a glass jaw. Could you imagine if Overeem had a granite jaw? He'd be unstoppable. Kickboxing gives him a better defensive option, especially juiced to the gills when you can even get past his forearms.

The difference is you're going way out there exaggerating to poke fun out of my idea but my idea actually makes sense. The whole point of them fighting k1 in a cage with mma gloves is that they are somewhat meeting in the middle so its fair but this is beside the point. Francis looks good at the moment and it would be interested to see how he does against rico.

Kickboxing not only in a cage, but with mma gloves looks like shit. If you're a real striker, you don't need mma gloves to knock people out

No doubt, i agree with you two but this moron went to the UFC forum talking like Badr could pass by USADA to fight anyone at UFC lol Badr was on the same juice that Ubereem was

Btw i don't think this style of Overeem is a bad option for MMA/UFC HW division, it has been effective against guys who aren't very explosive and faster than he is (Hunt, Werdum, Andrei, Nelson), but yeah against Ngannou certainly wasn't the right strategy.

No doubt, i agree with you two but this moron went to the UFC forum talking like Badr could pass by USADA to fight anyone at UFC lol Badr was on the same juice that Ubereem was

Btw i don't think this style of Overeem is a bad option for MMA/UFC HW division, it has been effective against guys who aren't very explosive and faster than he is (Hunt, Werdum, Andrei, Nelson), but yeah against Ngannou certainly wasn't the right strategy.

Broadcast is erm...infamous around these parts....I mean I don't understand how he can call Ngannou a bum when his guy Adegbuyi lost to Guto Inocente who went 0-2 in the UFC.

Not only that, but Guto Inocente lost to brawler D. Lewis

{<jordan}

Compared to him, Ngannou skills are world class lv no doubt

ezgif-2-2efd1c3762.gif

this broadcast bum started shit at UFC forum with his "UFC/Ngannou bums" rant, was just responding

<OKC16>

was talking about him.

Is Dana still convincing people in UFC there is show in all the divisions? What about Rousey? Hahaha, or Conor who only had some UFC fights and career was over!

Jon Jones, a fucking doped. Chris Weidman looked good until he lost to bums. Bisping a joke. The best is and was a Canadian, Georges St-Pierre.

Polish woman thinking she"s something, no, most of women will always suck in such shitty divisions in UFC.

It's kinda ironic to question the legitimacy of UFC's division, when this happened last saturday in the kickboxing world. lol

btw about this thread, what about Chopper Perry and Xavier Vigney? Assuming Vigney beats Braddock he could be next to Rico?

Vigney just announced his retirement. And Parry ...<{anton}>
lol wtf, so he is out of Braddock fight or will be his last one?

i wish Perry would came back to MMA to be real, i don't think he's graceful/smooth enough to kickboxing and well with smaller gloves he wouldn't need so much technique

Back