Who can dethrone Rico ?

lol wtf, so he is out of Braddock fight or will be his last one?

i wish Perry would came back to MMA to be real, i don't think he's graceful/smooth enough to kickboxing and well with smaller gloves he wouldn't need so much technique

Chi Lewis already pulled out of 3 of his Glory fights. 2 times against Gerges and once against Morosanu. Doubt he has a future in Glory anymore.

Braddock will now face Brian Douwes.

hmm, maybe Vigney tries to transition to MMA since he's been training with Ngannou, who knows, ty

Hi, who the fuck is Ngannou? Are you serious with these bums?.
Dont call fighters bums. You might not think he's good but you shouldn't call him a bum. Hate that word. Its thrown around way too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kickboxing not only in a cage, but with mma gloves looks like shit. If you're a real striker, you don't need mma gloves to knock people out
mma gloves boxing gloves I don't care. I just think Francis vs Rico would be interesting if it ever happens.

was talking about him.

It's kinda ironic to question the legitimacy of UFC's division, when this happened last saturday in the kickboxing world. lol

Taking aside the overall quality of Glory's featherweight division, as a kickboxing fan one has to at least admire KVN's perfectly placed step up knee to the liver, that was an awesome highlight reel knockout with the dramatic bonus of Boynazarov doubled over on the ground spitting out his mouthpiece as he grimaces in pain while KVN celebrates in the background before the ten count is even finished.

I get his point but shit may as well give it one more shot. A win over Bradock would have been big for him and would have made him even more motivated.

I get his point but shit may as well give it one more shot. A win over Bradock would have been big for him and would have made him even more motivated.
Idk how good of a idea it is to fight Braddock when your head is not at kickboxing only, i wonder if any combat sport is next to him

Hi, who the fuck is Ngannou? Are you serious with these bums? It"s not like Rico has knocking power, but a guys like Badr Hari and Daniel Ghiță would have demolished that shitty Ngannou. I watched him. Even prime Zimmerman would have taken his scalp, though not from round 1. I also bet Adegbuyi has huge knocking power in MMA, look what he did to Zhuravlev. Who the fuck is Ngannou? Ngannou is even a bigger bum than Miocic. Miocic is also a bum, old dos Santos, old and shitty Overeem plus finished Hunt and Arlovski are fighters? He couldn"t be that obese Nelson via KO. Velasques especially and dos Santos some years ago, would have destroyed these bums. Is Dana still convincing people in UFC there is show in all the divisions? What about Rousey? Hahaha, or Conor who only had some UFC fights and career was over!

Jon Jones, a fucking doped. Chris Weidman looked good until he lost to bums. Bisping a joke. The best is and was a Canadian, Georges St-Pierre.

Polish woman thinking she"s something, no, most of women will always suck in such shitty divisions in UFC.

Who the fuck is Ngannou? Some Americans are stupid as fuck, the Europeans are at another level every day. Only the Germans could buy this shit in Europe, and the English until they wake up. They will also wake up with Joshua.

Highest punching previously was of Spong, is this a joke? He was a worse puncher than Duut sometimes. Kickboxers are such hard hitters. Errol Zimmerman would break Ngannou"s jaw, Badr Hari or Daniel Ghiță would murder him.
If Joshua beats Wilder will you delete your account?

Back