Who could Khabib beat in a straight boxing match in UFC division from 135 lb and up?

I'm definitely not a mcgregor minion but in fairness he got cracked good once and mcgregor definitely not best MMA boxer (I know you didn't say that- You said most people think......).
Also ,- and this isn't one of the cases but I can't stand when elite wrestler fights top tier stand up and wrestler holds his own standing only because opponent is fighting on heels(worried about td) so the integrity of his stand up will obviously take a hit but typical fans come and say " oh, well his stand up isn't that good".

Chael vs Anderson is one of best examples in first fight.
oh a 100 percent I get that I was more or less responded shitty to a shitty thread. Boxing it all changes when theres no threats besides hands for sure.

For fuck sakes people, its the god damned threat of his takedown that opens up his striking, he is not a world class boxer, there's no wrestling in fucking boxing. Why can't you fuckin morons see this?

He'd have a shot against Demian Maia.
Ironically, he;d tune up a welterweight like Demian Maia in a straight up boxing match and then he'd get battered by someone like Calvin Kattar who is not even a big featherweight.

Like, in top 200 in the world, who would Khabib on this planet earth be favoured to win against in a straight boxing match above bantamweight?

This guy has god awful striking, that is purely carried by the threat of his wrestling/grappling. This guy is unbelievable. Was talking all that shit about Conor, how he'd make him wait, how he'd fight someone who deserves it, how he doesn't fight for money, and all that shit about legacy, but then this guy is talking about fighting Mayweather in MMA or Boxing, though I don't know which is more ridiculous.

Ben Askren would violate his soul worse than he beat Conor, but I guess someone doesn't have a gut to go up a weight class like Conor did, after coming off a lay off longer than a year.
Well first question, who knows? Likey not the guys that train mostly boxing. The second part where you use your question to trash Khabib. Well he can pretty much fucking beat anybody in an mma fight. He has all the tools to mix it together. That is why he pounded on Conor and beat him up. There is your simple two part answer.

Take away the TD threat and let's see how he does
we can guess, but as of now the only evidence we have is their actual fight, which took place a lot on the feet, and khabib won.

I get it changes when theres no TD threat obviously

Kevin Lee, Michael Chiesa, Ben Askren, Demian Maia, Colby Covington.

The only round that Khabib tried to stand and trade he lost TS, what exactly is your point? All this gif punch proves is that anybody can land a lucky punch and thats all it was, Even Khabib hesitated when he landed it he was so surprised.

You're still not over it. Khabib beat him standing, just let it go.

Would get wrecked by charlie Z, the p4p GOAT

The only round that Khabib tried to stand and trade he lost TS, what exactly is your point? All this gif punch proves is that anybody can land a lucky punch and thats all it was, Even Khabib hesitated when he landed it he was so surprised.

He outjabbed him and stopped him from landing. He beat Conor standing and on the ground. Conor's never KO'd an opponent taller than him and is pretty much useless if his opponent refuses to walk forward into his left hand.

As long as Khabib keeps training UFC, he can beat any boxer in the world!

As long as Khabib keeps training UFC, he can beat any boxer in the world!

Yeah, the brittle handed, wobbly knee, can crushing, old man......got lucky....... against Conor......wait till Khabib gets in the ring with him, he will be trying to spit out his mouth piece in seconds.......just trying to get away.....

Khabib boxes bears!!!!!

Back