Who did you have winning Canelo Alvarez vs. GGG 2?

Who did you have winning?

• Total voters

Frank23

Enter Sandman Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Canelo won via majority decision according to the judges at ringside. How did you score the fight? I want to see them face each other a third time.

Last edited:
I was thinking Canelo was ahead but thought MAYBE GGG won the 2nd half of the fight and stole it. or a draw.. gotta do it again. great fucking fight

We don't need a poll to tell us who won. Man I hate boxing...

I had GGG ..super competitive fight and close great fight

115 to 114 GGG..that educated lead hand of GGG and his consistent pace throughout was enough for me

GGG, thought the commentators especially RJJ were dick riding Canelo way too much. GGG was landing more shots.

I had canelo up by 1 going into the 12th and it was really close..

Tbh it was so close I thought this should have been a draw.

It was more of a draw than the first one.

Draw probably made sense. Canelo wins close fights. It really could’ve gone either way and I’m not disappointed.

I am not emotionally attached to any fighter, but that was some serious fuckery on the judging. Twice now.

But everything stacked against him.

hbo wanting a star

Any one explain to how anyone can give canelo that last round like the judge did?

Pathetic.

GGG has to knockout the golden boy to win. The fix is in. All Canelo has to do to win is survive to the decision.

Canelo clearly won.. He was walking him down most of the fight and his shots clearly hurt ggg.

Ggg only hurt canelo towards the end of the fight.

And I thought ggg got robbed the first time.

Canelo looked amazing in spots, but GGG took over those last 3 rounds

I wasn't counting rounds but I felt GGG just took the momentum and the fight after Canelo slowed down. I wish there were a few more rounds so their could be no controversy.

I'm a casual boxing spectator.

My knowledge of the sport is really poor.

I thought GGG def. sealed the last 2 rounds and won anywhere from 3-5 of the first 10.

I feel that a draw would have been best.

GGG has to knockout the golden boy to win. The fix is in. All Canelo has to do to win is survive to the decision.
Pretty much.

Fight hard and use his speed and youth early then survive.

Half the shots he was landing were being blocked but HBO commentators acting like he was scoring a shut out.

f
I had GGG ..super competitive fight and close great fight

115 to 114 GGG..that educated lead hand of GGG and his consistent pace throughout was enough for me
throw in the fact he was the one winning and landing harder from rd 9 on
and canelo being the only one who was actually hurt.

Back