Who do you agree with Mattis or Trump?

This post needs to be posted on the refrigerator of every centrist conservative who is for invalidating the agreement.

I don't think any centrist is for it.

That's why we won't see Congress enact sanctions.

This post needs to be posted on the refrigerator of every centrist conservative who is for invalidating the agreement.

A point that baffles me about the alt-right is that they are taking the Trump/neocon side on Iran.

I mean these guys call MSM part of the swamp and hate America´s subservience to Israel, yet they side with CNN, Fox News, Israel and the neocons when it came to Iran.

Obama is the only president that went against the swamp in that regard, he managed to get multilateral talks going and pass the agreement when the vast majority of American people were brainwashed by CNN, Fox News and the Neocon into thinking that Obama was going to hand nukes to Iran.

It was bizarre given that these people played the American people into going war against Iraq with the same tactics.

A point that baffles me about the alt-right is that they are taking the Trump/neocon side on Iran.

I mean these guys call MSM part of the swamp and hate America´s subservience to Israel, yet they side with CNN, Fox News, Israel and the neocons when it came to Iran.

Obama is the only president that went against the swamp in that regard, he managed to get multilateral talks going and pass the agreement when the vast majority of American people were brainwashed by CNN, Fox News and the Neocon into thinking that Obama was going to hand nukes to Iran.

It was bizarre given that these people played the American people into going war against Iraq with the same tactics.
Fear of the "other" is strong, and easily exploited by men with power and means.

Fear of the "other" is strong, and easily exploited by men with power and means.

Yeah, but these people think CNN is fake news, yet they agree with the hit pieces coming from CNN.

netanyahu%2Bcartoon%2Bbomb2.jpg
LOL, it's unbelievable to me that anyone would persist in posting this moronic jpeg in the second half of 2017.

Yeah, this horseshit seemed like it was funny and smart, then....

\
1b4bcfe90d78195f6082bc7d11a1e897.jpg

It's like listening to the anti-2nd Amendment arguments following Nice.

Some people learn, and adjust. Some people truly are sheep who had their opinions fed to them by stronger minds, and will never change.

LOL, it's unbelievable to me that anyone would persist in posting this moronic jpeg in the second half of 2017.

Almost as unbelievable as Americans falling to the same trick less than 10 years after being duped into a war of aggression that costed trillions of dollars and thousands of human lives based on a lie.

Also maybe if Bush had not LIED to go to war against Iraq, America would had been able to properly respond to the North Korean nuclear program while it was in its infancy.

Back