Who do you favor in Cejudo/MM rubbermatch?

Cejudo rolled his ankle in the first minute of the fight and fought the whole fight with it. He made no excuses. The guy did what most thought was impossible (and won) fair and square. DJ had rounds 1 and 3. HC 2 and 4 making up for standing strikes on the ground. Rd 5 HC landed more and was the aggressor.

I say we've seen the best of him because at his age what else is he going to improve on? He's about as well rounded as they come. He's been claiming injuries before this fight. The broken foot he said he got in the fight was debunked in an MRI. No idea about the knee injury but he self diagnosed that in the cage.

He said his foot was hurt and it "may" be broken. IIRC he didn't outright claim to have a broken foot, just that it was hurt. How can Cejudo make an excuse about winning? Esp. when you win a razor thin decision against the most dominant Champ when you damn sure know you didn't do enough to get the win. He even said his foot felt fine afterwards when asked. He said it was the low kick from MM that made it hard for him to find his footing for a second, as the kick evidently made his leg go numb for a second.

I was one of the few who picked Cejudo for the upset but I favor MM in the rematch.

I think Cejudo did everything perfectly and that was only enough for a narrow split decision win.

He said his foot was hurt and it "may" be broken. IIRC he didn't outright claim to have a broken foot, just that it was hurt. How can Cejudo make an excuse about winning? Esp. when you win a razor thin decision against the most dominant Champ when you damn sure know you didn't do enough to get the win. He even said his foot felt fine afterwards when asked. He said it was the low kick from MM that made it hard for him to find his footing for a second, as the kick evidently made his leg go numb for a second.
He said it was broken but Im not going to argue about something petty. The point is Cejudo didnt make the excuse we all saw it happen. Rolled his ankle twice. Yeah the low kick affected him planting on the leg and it rolled. Its not hard to understand.

Give the man credit for beating the P4P1 he won fair and square. Or stay salty.

The unwritten rule of MMA judging is that in a close round whoever gets a takedown (no matter how shitty or even if no damage comes from it) will win the round

He said it was broken but Im not going to argue about something petty. The point is Cejudo didnt make the excuse we all saw it happen. Rolled his ankle twice. Yeah the low kick affected him planting on the leg and it rolled. Its not hard to understand.

Give the man credit for beating the P4P1 he won fair and square. Or stay salty.

He did not win fair and square. I give him his dues on his win, but you saying "he won even when he rolled his ankle! Incredible!" is just retarded. He literally said it played no part in the fight, but here you are using it as some big point to his "greatness".

MM for sure. Feel like Cejudo's win was more a product of a lot of the right cirumstances than it was a true passing of the torch. Not to say Cejudo won't be able to compete again.

He did not win fair and square. I give him his dues on his win, but you saying "he won even when he rolled his ankle! Incredible!" is just retarded. He literally said it played no part in the fight, but here you are using it as some big point to his "greatness".
Dude. Give it up. Its on film and the commentators asked him about it. He fought through it. It affected his stance for the first 3 rounds. The point was no one was complaining about it. MM on the other hand is acting fragile and injured.

No matter how hard you cry its not going to change the fact Cejudo beat him. Are you done quoting me now?

Dude. Give it up. Its on film and the commentators asked him about it. He fought through it. It affected his stance for the first 3 rounds. The point was no one was complaining about it. MM on the other hand is acting fragile and injured.

No matter how hard you cry its not going to change the fact Cejudo beat him.

Cejudo got a gifted decision. Big whoop. So Cejudo said his ankle affected him for 3 rnds? Sounds like an excuse that "he didn't make". Haha how moronic of you to contradict yourself while trying to act all high and mighty. MM already smashed that fool within half a round. "He fought through a rolled ankle, so MM should shut up about his actual injuries.". Haha fucking moron.

Another close fight, but IMO DJ is more likely to figure out a way around Cejudo's strengths than the other way around.

With Cejudo having the wrestling edge, I gotta favor Henry here. But hey, what if it was a different rule set where top position isn’t counted as heavily?

Cejudo -175
Johnson +155

Somewhere in that neighborhood and I could see Henry getting steeper if the public plays him.

Man DJ...there shouldnt even be a rubber match..DJ won that shit 3 rounds to 2.. Anyone who says differently is a casual who doesn't understand how judging works

Cejudo got a gifted decision. Big whoop. So Cejudo said his ankle affected him for 3 rnds? Sounds like an excuse that "he didn't make". Haha how moronic of you to contradict yourself while trying to act all high and mighty. MM already smashed that fool within half a round. "He fought through a rolled ankle, so MM should shut up about his actual injuries.". Haha fucking moron.
Cry all you want Cejudo won and has the belt. You resorting to insults and finding petty things to argue just shows how butthurt you are.

giphy.webp

Last edited:
Machida,the champ, won.

MM, the champ, lost.

I really should not have to point this out
You wrote loser not champ bud. And many agree that both of those fights were robberies. In the rematch Shogun who got robbed finished Machida. MM who got robbed has a high chance of getting his belt back.

Last edited:
Cry all you want Cejudo won and has the belt. You resorting to insults and finding petty things to argue just shows how butthurt you are.

giphy.webp

I'M resulting to insults? Hahaha Sorry for pointing out your moronic logic. What would you call someone who makes moronic claims? A MORON. Your whole argument was based on Cejudo "not making excuses"...then you go and throw that out by saying he said he was bothered by his ankle for 3 rnds. Hahaha

latest

I'M resulting to insults? Hahaha Sorry for pointing out your moronic logic. What would you call someone who makes moronic claims? A MORON. Your whole argument was based on Cejudo "not making excuses"...then you go and throw that out by saying he said he was bothered by his ankle for 3 rnds. Hahaha

latest
The irony you calling someone a retard and moron... It was live on cam you dumbass. Stop jocking me.

Last edited:
It's going to be a completely different dynamic in the second fight. Henry had the weird nerve stinger messing up his ankle, and DJ broke his foot and tore his knee up early in the fight. I don't know who will win, but I'd favor MM.

I favor whoever is against mouse.

The irony you calling someone a retard an moron... It was live on cam you dumbass. Stop jocking me.

Your insecurities are projecting a little hard...cuz I never called you a retard. I might as well call you a retard along with being a moron, cuz for someone who supposedly is "done with me"...you sure are replying to my posts often.

latest

I would be shocked if Demetrious wasnt the favorite

he outlanded Henry clearly standing and Henry couldnt get much of any offense going on the guround but had good enough top control to keep it there

I think Hume will prepare Demetrious gureat and he generally does far better in hematches

Back