Who do you think Cerrone should teach how be a man?

A lot of triggered liberals/millennials in this thread.....carry on please!

Why does realizing that paying for lessons in masculinity from a guy who clearly broadcasts his insecurities to the public and sounds like a babbling moron while doing it, makes us "triggered" and "librul"?

Feel free to pay 8 easy installments of $999.99 a month for Cowboy's exclusive coaching on how to change a tire! Next lesson: how to take out the trash on time!

Cyborg has done enough steroids that she's basically a man now, so maybe she would be interested in this.

He's a pretentious redneck douchebag
Whatever, I dont see it, i see a guy who fights pretty much anyone across 2 weight divisions and doesn't bitch for money fights, makes his weight and always shows up ready to kill or be killed.

Again, not even a big fan, but don't see nothing to hate either.

fallon-bf-jpg.172316

Whatever, I dont see it, i see a guy who fights pretty much anyone across 2 weight divisions and doesn't bitch for money fights, makes his weight and always shows up ready to kill or be killed.

Again, not even a big fan, but don't see nothing to hate either.
He has a good mentality as a fighter. but as a person he comes across like a piece of human garbage

I'm not even a Cerrone fan, but why is everyone bashing him suddenly?

The pussies are all coming out to vent their defensive frustration on this one. It's pretty clear that they need to sign up for Cowboy's seminar asap.

He has a good mentality as a fighter. but as a person he comes across like a piece of human garbage
Ya I can see how he could rub people the wrong way, but I don't see him as a bad guy, just a bit trashy if anything and he tries too hard to embellish it.

I really noticed folks turning on cerrone in a pretty recent thread about him denying that trans women are actual women. I think it was from a fighter + kid podcast he did. I'm sure there's much more at play, but this is when I first really noticed it

Looks like the thread got deleted tho

http://origin.forums.sherdog.com/th...nsgenders-cannot-choose-their-gender.3581047/

So Cowboy is insecure because he doesn't think that men with gender dysphoria are actual women? People who believe this nonsense are pathetic slaves to perceived authority. Just because some marxist sociology professors came up with the idea to redefine what it means to be a woman does not mean you are obliged to blindly accept that. Try thinking for yourself. It's okay to disagree with Huffington Post.

Ya I can see how he could rub people the wrong way, but I don't see him as a bad guy, just a bit trashy if anything and he tries too hard to embellish it.
His stories from his time on the Rogan podcast turned me off.

99% sherdog people;-)

needs to teach himself imo

natediazfingers_cerrone.gif
Yeah, he only absorbed a shit ton of punches and kept coming in that fight. Why do ignorant MMA fans that could never hope to get half as far use that fight to shit on Cerrone? Genuinely curious.

Come to think of it he took his Masvidal loss like a man. Masvidal was shouting shit at him afterwards and he took it like a man. Respect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back