Who do you think Cerrone should teach how be a man?

I wasn't convinced Cerrone belonged at WW but he proved himself in the Lawler fight.

So Cowboy is insecure because he doesn't think that men with gender dysphoria are actual women? People who believe this nonsense are pathetic slaves to perceived authority. Just because some marxist sociology professors came up with the idea to redefine what it means to be a woman does not mean you are obliged to blindly accept that. Try thinking for yourself. It's okay to disagree with Huffington Post.
Gotta agree, here. Chromosomes matter.

Seems weird that people aren't allowed to choose their race if they can choose their gender.

Hope you didn't think I was disagreeing w cowboy in that post.

tough subject for me to talk about, as I really don't want to hurt feelings

He said on his instagram that he and some others from Onnit are going to be making videos and maybe holding seminars on how to be a man, who would you recommend this too?

Other than obvious choices like Luke Thomas and Ariel Helwani.

One possible candidate that comes to mind is Elias Theodorou. Given his apparent criteria, some others might be Dan Hardy and Jon Fitch.

$

Honestly I thought Cowboy was just some insecure jackass when I first knew who he was, since then he just comes off as sexist and clearly homophobic.
This is why he's fucking awesome. Very few of us men left

You sound like a liberal cuck
Free beer added to your man card

A lot of triggered liberals/millennials in this thread.....carry on please!
Having a laugh at the softness and crying. And this is a fight forum! America sucks ass now, not sure if girly boys are trying to take over anywhere else

The pussies are all coming out to vent their defensive frustration on this one. It's pretty clear that they need to sign up for Cowboy's seminar asap.
lol, so much anger because they can't find the jack on their Prius

Gotta agree, here. Chromosomes matter.

Seems weird that people aren't allowed to choose their race if they can choose their gender.

Hope you didn't think I was disagreeing w cowboy in that post.

tough subject for me to talk about, as I really don't want to hurt feelings
Off topic but your name is cool as fuck

Anyone who attends this seminar needs to learn how to be a man... which ironically they will definitely not learn at the seminar.

Yeah, he only absorbed a shit ton of punches and kept coming in that fight. Why do ignorant MMA fans that could never hope to get half as far use that fight to shit on Cerrone? Genuinely curious.

Guy seems very much to be a complete dick

Guy seems very much to be a complete dick
Didn't really answer my question. What about that fight makes him unmanly? Are you admitting that you have no real ammunition for levying that insult?

Didn't really answer my question. What about that fight makes him unmanly? Are you admitting that you have no real ammunition for levying that insult?

Ok.

Look at him there all butthurt as fuck while nate stands there flipping him off.

What a pussy.

That better?

Ok.

Look at him there all butthurt as fuck while nate stands there flipping him off.

What a pussy.

That better?
Not really because it makes no sense. He's waiting for the round to start while not being a braggadocios asshole in a fight he's losing on points (unlike Diaz when he was flipping Dos Anjos off as Dos Anjos whipped the shit out of him). Then he goes out there and keeps fighting, never quitting which I'd say is not at all unmanly. I think you have no knowledge or experience in this arena and are only succeeding in looking like an infantile keyboard warrior. In that gif, what I think is that Cerrone is the much bigger man. By contrast, Nate can't even admit when he's bested and is out of touch with reality like when he tried making fun of the manner in which Josh Thomson knocked him the fuck out. A real man owns up to being beaten and doesn't make excuses and whine constantly.

Not really because it makes no sense. He's waiting for the round to start while not being a braggadocios asshole in a fight he's losing on points (unlike Diaz when he was flipping Dos Anjos off as Dos Anjos whipped the shit out of him). Then he goes out there and keeps fighting, never quitting which I'd say is not at all unmanly. I think you have no knowledge or experience in this arena and are only succeeding in looking like an infantile keyboard warrior. In that gif, what I think is that Cerrone is the much bigger man. By contrast, Nate can't even admit when he's bested and is out of touch with reality like when he tried making fun of the manner in which Josh Thomson knocked him the fuck out. A real man owns up to being beaten and doesn't make excuses and whine constantly.

Hey you seem super invested in this to the point that you are making 100% speculative insults about a complete stranger. How do you assess your own behaviour?

If you dont have the composure to reason whats going on here, im simply having a cheap shot because i think the guy seems like a douche, so your highly invested treatise on the matter is kind of a waste of time.

Heres some tales of your hero -

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/b...-expo-infront-of-boyfriends-husbands.2811703/

Hey you seem super invested in this to the point that you are making 100% speculative insults about a complete stranger. How do you assess your own behaviour?

What's speculative about a direct observation of what you are saying and doing?

If you dont have the composure to reason whats going on here, im simply having a cheap shot because i think the guy seems like a douche, so your highly invested treatise on the matter is kind of a waste of time.

I guess you should be proud of your cheap shot, then? What world do you live in?

And all that was bullshit and nonsense from a race-baiting, trash talker ex-con that got a dishonorable discharge from the Army. No one complained about Cerrone at the event. Green also made some bullshit up about Cerrone being a racist even though he lived and trained with several black guys on his ranch/training camp. And Bobby Green even somewhat walked back his comments and said that it was mainly him just wanting to fight Cerrone. I guess simpering idiot MMA fans that love or share victimhood complexes will eat it up, though.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/8/...racist-stuff-comments-mma-hour-interview-news

What's speculative about a direct observation of what you are saying and doing?

I guess you should be proud of your cheap shot, then? What world do you live in?

And all that was bullshit and nonsense from a race-baiting, trash talker ex-con that got a dishonorable discharge from the Army. No one complained about Cerrone at the event. Green also made some bullshit up about Cerrone being a racist even though he lived and trained with several black guys on his ranch/training camp. And Bobby Green even somewhat walked back his comments and said that it was mainly him just wanting to fight Cerrone. I guess simpering idiot MMA fans that love or share victimhood complexes will eat it up, though.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/8/...racist-stuff-comments-mma-hour-interview-news

how can you conclude that i am an infantile keyboard warrior when i am a complete stranger to you? do you think my flippant comment about cowboy defines me? perhaps i have done some other things in my life too?

i dont need to be proud of a cheap shot. this is just a shitposting mma forum, im not trying to win the throne of the seven kingdoms by denouncing the foul tyrant Cowboy of house Cerrone. I just don't like him, so I'm having a cheap shot. What world do you live in, one where we need to have a duel to redeem cowboys honour? lol

catch ya later pardner, i got better uses for my time

meantime heres another completely flippant gesture for you to be outraged by

ufc-202-mixed-martial-arts-54-390x285.jpg

Anyone who attends this seminar needs to learn how to be a man... which ironically they will definitely not learn at the seminar.

Guys who attend seminars on how to mentally dominate women, be men, be cutthroat business men, etc., are all pretty much mentally shattered from the get-go and probably beyond any hope of ever becoming calm, stable people of substance.

How to be a man:

Don't complain.

Don't blame others.

Work hard.

Take care of your family.

Eat pussy when asked too.

Himself? What kind of a supposed bad boy gets intimidated when fighting someone with actual beef
Haha omg. Answer this honestly.

When was the last time you were able to see your feet?

I'm not even a Cerrone fan, but why is everyone bashing him suddenly?

It's sherdog. They jump out of bed with new ideas how to bash fighters and people they've never met...

Instead of finding out ideas how to get laid or move out of their mom's basement

Wasn't Cowboy wasn't to be taking Sage over by his ranch some time ago?

Back