Who do you think the real richest people are in world? Is it bezos?

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
didnt those panama papers and others show the rich hide wealth? Well what about the major major players?

Idk i just have a hard time believeing that this jeff bezos guy is the richest guy or worth really 100 billion. That billion is based on his stock but if i not mistaken if he started to sell all stock he wouldnt cash 100 billion the market and prices would reflect that and the shares price would drop. So how much real wealth does he have tangible.

I just feel that some of these rich gulf rulers and family have way more than their stated or estimated wealth.

1. Daniel Paysour- Paysour Family
2. Rothschilds

Everyone else is too far way to matter

1. Daniel Paysour- Paysour Family
2. Rothschilds

Everyone else is too far way to matter
I assume you watch a lot of YouTube.

didnt those panama papers and others show the rich hide wealth? Well what about the major major players?

Idk i just have a hard time believeing that this jeff bezos guy is the richest guy or worth really 100 billion. That billion is based on his stock but if i not mistaken if he started to sell all stock he wouldnt cash 100 billion the market and prices would reflect that and the shares price would drop. So how much real wealth does he have tangible.

I just feel that some of these rich gulf rulers and family have way more than their stated or estimated wealth.
and just where do you think those "gulf rulers" hold their wealth? Bags of cash? Most of their wealth is based on the value of their holdings like this, which would also be negatively affected if they dumped off billions at once.

Putin probably has a pretty good amount of riches stashed up. Dictator of the most resource-rich country in the world, where the population continues to be way poorer than they should be. He has his hands on everything there.

Whoever is in charge of Equatorial Guinea, is probably also pretty rich by now. The country is oil-rich, boasting 1st world levels of GDP (until the recent crash), and absolutely none of that has gone into the hands of the population, who still suffer from starvation, lack of water and lack of any sort of an education.

also, read up on what Bezos's true goals and ambitions are. It is much more practical and lucrative than Elon's childish dreams. He has grand plans to mine space because he foresees climate change forcing regulations globally that will cripple our economy for the sake of human survival. The only solution will be mining elements on asteroids and using them for raw materials on earth. He has been laying the framework for this since the early days of Amazon and everything he does is just a means to inch closer to this dream. All the retail deliveries on earth will be a pittance compared to the fortunes in space.

the people who own hong kong harbour mansions, these people have wealth beyond comprehension, not amazon money though

Putin probably has a pretty good amount of riches stashed up. Dictator of the most resource-rich country in the world, where the population continues to be way poorer than they should be. He has his hands on everything there.

Whoever is in charge of Equatorial Guinea, is probably also pretty rich by now. The country is oil-rich, boasting 1st world levels of GDP (until the recent crash), and absolutely none of that has gone into the hands of the population, who still suffer from starvation, lack of water and lack of any sort of an education.

well who else you think? some claim putin is worth 100 billion or 200 billion. i dont believe 200 billion but it is certainly possible but i think more likely in the billions but not 200. I also wouldnt really call him a dictator he doesnt have the power that someone like kim jong un. Putin i have long believed would be gone if he acted against the interests of Russias military industrial complex (namely intelligence) services. I think however he has surpassed the power of individual oligarchs and now all the oligarchs around him share his ideology more or less or his goals. And the ones not around him are kept away from real power and unable to effect change but also know to not bite hand that does feed them.

and just where do you think those "gulf rulers" hold their wealth? Bags of cash? Most of their wealth is based on the value of their holdings like this, which would also be negatively affected if they dumped off billions at once.

you think anyone out there richer then bezos? Good point on saudi kingdom holding company. But what if the value of their oil is worth more? I mean the country´s GDP is tons and their revenue in a year is 161 billion. I just googled it and said this year they could earn $161 billion in oil revenues. If that money has been more or less the same and coming in at over 100 billion for the past decade then it is possible to have amased tons of that wealth and have it hidden in private banks or elsewhere right?

Lizards and Luciferians

Something to do with the private international central banking network, methinks.

Based on what I know, I'd go with Putin. Estimates of his real net worth go up to 200 billion.

Monarchs that rule resource-rich countries.

Own the country, own the resources.

I think I heard on the JRE it was the Saudi royalty oil tycoons. Who knows though.

I don’t know if there’s anybody who could realistically pocket more money, leave his current life, and go on living than Bezos. Putin is essentially a slave to his own power, the Saudis and old money families are too dispersed.

Back