Who do you think won - Mousasi or Shlemenko?

Who won in your opinion?

• Total voters
I count less than 5 good shots for Storm, with the exception of the eye closure he was getting walked down, counter punched and taken down repeatedly while missing a lot of spinning shit. Clear Moose victory.
Lol. So what did Mousasi do to win? Hump him for a minute in the 2nd round? Shlemenko was the one walking him down most of the time in the 2nd and all of the 3rd. Mousasi landed jack-shit that whole fight.

I had Shlemenko 29-28, but no problems with anyone who scored it for Mousasi

It was very close, but Shlemenko 29-28. I think he got robbed.

Fro people giving Schlemenko the 2nd round... it was close on the feet and Moose had him down with some good gnp and took his back for the last two minutes of the round. Two full minutes.

it wasn't even razor close, Moose won the first 2 rounds without question.

Also, round 1: 10-8 Mousasi

Yes, I should have been more specific. Moose clearly had round one- which most people agree with...

And with 2 minutes of control plus gnp plus having his back, Moose clearly had round 2 as well.

There was zero controversy in this decision.

You're a fucking idiot. If round 1 is 10-8 Mousasi for failing sub attempts then round 3 is 10-7 Storm

Also kinda funny when Moose fans talk about the King Mo fight they say "takedowns are scored to highly Moose did all the damage while Mo just held him, BS decision"

Now they're all for takedowns and control without having opponent in danger or dealing good ground n pound being scored highly

Shlemenko won 28-27.

Rounds 1 and 3 were 10-8s in my opinion, for Mousasi and Shlemenko respectively. The eye injury was a factor but that doesn't change the fact Shlemenko pieced Mousasi up in the second and third rounds. I do consider the decision a robbery to be honest.

I felt that Mousasi won at the sport of MMA while Schlemenko won the fight.

If literally and strictly judge by the rules, where wrestling is more valuable than fighting in stand-up and one fighter can beat the other in stan-up more than half round and then takedowns in the last minute (without any damage or consequences) gives the round to opponent, Mousasi 2-1. But for me Shlemenko deserve that win or ar least the draw. Musashi got more damage than Shlemenko

Last edited:
He fought with one eye, ever tried that?

200px-Harry_greb05.jpg

Meet Harry Greb. He went completely blind in one eye after a retinal tear in 1921. He told no one but managed to trick doctors by memorizing letter charts. He defended his middleweight title for 5 more years. And even fought at HW a few times.

If literally and strictly judge by the rules, where wrestling is more valuable than fighting in stand-up and one fighter can beat the other in stan-up more than half round and then takedowns in the last minute (without any damage or consequences) gives the round to opponent. But for me Shlemenko deserve that win or ar least the draw. Musashi got more damage than Shlemenko

I personally gave it a draw. I saw it as the first two rounds to Mousasi but I felt the last round, based on the new scoring system, was worthy of a 10/8 for Schlemenko.

Back