Who do YOU want to see DC fight in his last 2?

Arrrrgh

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I think the Brock match-up is a joke and a waste of a fight. He has been out of the testing pool for over a year able to do whatever he wants after his last positive test. He is 0-2 and 1 NC in his last 3. In no way is he deserving of a title shot.

With that said...
Who do you want to see DC fight in the last 2?

I'd like to see DC rematch Stipe at HW first and then win or lose against stipe the swan song should be Jon at HW.

What do y'all think? Gus? Romero? Cain (I know it wont happen but no wrong answers here, who do you WANT to see, not what will actually happen)... HW Rumble?

Brock, the money fight DC deserves.

Gus, the rematch to close out his career.

Brock and Jones at HW is clearly the best outcome and an epic end to a career.

Although he will likely lose the HW belt to Jones in that case, but hey - being the second best fighter of all time ain't too bad.

Brock, the money fight DC deserves.

Gus, the rematch to close out his career.
I get where you are coming from that DC deserves a money fight but are you actually interested in Brock vs DC for the fight itself? I think that fight happens if Brock passes all his tests and will be happy for DC to get paid but rolling back the stipe fight is a more interesting matchup for me.

maybe DC vs someone deserving at LHW but I can't even think of anyone. Maybe Yoel if he wins a decent fight
maybe DC vs someone deserving at HW but I can't even think of anyone. Derrick or Curtis I guess

Obviously another Jon Jones fight would be nice

Bork Lazer and then just retire. Jon Jones isnt going to come back in time before DC retires. JJ is going to get 4 years.

I get where you are coming from that DC deserves a money fight but are you actually interested in Brock vs DC for the fight itself? I think that fight happens if Brock passes all his tests and will be happy for DC to get paid but rolling back the stipe fight is a more interesting matchup for me.
Brock Lesnar has legitimate amateur wrestling credentials and is a former UFC champ. Not only that but he's twice the size of DC.

To me it would be a very interesting match.

I want to see him take on Anthony Johnson at hw, and stipe

I wouldn't mind him giving Stipe a rematch. Then Brock, and then retire

Brock. No one else is of any relevence or consequence. Not that brock is but its a nice payday and Brock is a special kinda animal.

Don't see him fighting 2x. Brawk then das it

Rumble at heavyweight after he makes a trip to Oz and gets a heart.

UFC signing Minakov would be a great fight too.

Honestly I think Werdum has the best tools to beat DC. I think Id like to see him beat someone and get the chance to fight DC, it would make a good grudge match after he schooled Cain.

Rumble at heavyweight after he makes a trip to Oz and gets a heart.

UFC signing Minakov would be a great fight too.

Honestly I think Werdum has the best tools to beat DC. I think Id like to see him beat someone and get the chance to fight DC, it would make a good grudge match after he schooled Cain.
I didn't think about Werdum but that is an interesting matchup and I like how you bring up the Cain angle. Now I want to see 3 fights lol. Stipe, Werdum, Jon.

Jon Jones for the HW and then LHW belt

Xnpx8kl.jpg

I didn't think about Werdum but that is an interesting matchup and I like how you bring up the Cain angle. Now I want to see 3 fights lol. Stipe, Werdum, Jon.

Werdum has good striking and DC wouldn't want to take him to the ground as its suicide, Its a bad matchup but DC is really good at closing the distance and I could see him giving Werdum trouble in boxing but his head is knee height and Werdum has really worked on those.

Worst matchup for DC IMO but Werdum is busted by USADA I think? Probabaly they've dropped the ball again, they have been totally useless for the sport.

Brock. Why not? Everybody else is shot or not a big enough name. Or Jones at HW, altho suspension likely will make that impossible. JDS is a fun legacy fight too.

Rather see DC fight twice at HW and dump LHW entirely.

Brock at HW.

JJ and Gus are the only fights I Would care about at LHW, but neither seem likely. I think he should vacate the LHW to be honest.

Back