Who do YOU want to see DC fight in his last 2?

Werdum has good striking and DC wouldn't want to take him to the ground as its suicide, Its a bad matchup but DC is really good at closing the distance and I could see him giving Werdum trouble in boxing but his head is knee height and Werdum has really worked on those.

Worst matchup for DC IMO but Werdum is busted by USADA I think? Probabaly they've dropped the ball again, they have been totally useless for the sport.
Yeah I couldn't find anything about what happened with Werdums test. That's part of the problem with USADA, they move at a snails pace. And from what Josh Barnett was saying on Rogan's podcast it sounds like it doesn't even matter if you can prove your innocence, you still get suspended.

Is no one an acceptable answer? I have no desire to see him fight since he is an empty champion in both classes and he knows it which is why Lesnar is even on the table. Dont even want to see him fight Jones since he has no chance and it will be yet another embarrassment.

Yeah I couldn't find anything about what happened with Werdums test. That's part of the problem with USADA, they move at a snails pace. And from what Josh Barnett was saying on Rogan's podcast it sounds like it doesn't even matter if you can prove your innocence, you still get suspended.

Don't know how anyone thinks they have been good for the sport. They have been the cause of Barnett leaving. Id say Belfort "retirement" too. At the end of the day they have messed up on more than one occasion and banned clean guys and let dirty guys fight.

Back to the old testing I say. USADA is at least incompetent and at most corrupt.

HW: Volkov, Stipe rematch (or if signed Minakov)
LHW: Gus or Jones

Brock? Really? He's coming off two losses and a boring NC decision... just because Brock is a huge name? I thought mma is different than pro wrestling

I’d say let him manhandle Brock and off to the sunset he shall ride.

Brock and Jon

It would be nice to see DC beat jones, I am a Jones fan personally, but Is it going to be Frankie Penn x3 repeat?
Maybe DC gets it done at HW with the power of the popeye

I think the Brock match-up is a joke and a waste of a fight. He has been out of the testing pool for over a year able to do whatever he wants after his last positive test. He is 0-2 and 1 NC in his last 3. In no way is he deserving of a title shot.

With that said...
Who do you want to see DC fight in the last 2?

I'd like to see DC rematch Stipe at HW first and then win or lose against stipe the swan song should be Jon at HW.

What do y'all think? Gus? Romero? Cain (I know it wont happen but no wrong answers here, who do you WANT to see, not what will actually happen)... HW Rumble?

Corey Anderson and Curtis Blaydes

Jk

Jon Jones and Bork Lesnar

I think the Brock match-up is a joke and a waste of a fight. He has been out of the testing pool for over a year able to do whatever he wants after his last positive test. He is 0-2 and 1 NC in his last 3. In no way is he deserving of a title shot.

With that said...

I'd like to see DC rematch Stipe at HW first and then win or lose against stipe the swan song should be Jon at HW.

What do y'all think? Gus? Romero? Cain (I know it wont happen but no wrong answers here, who do you WANT to see, not what will actually happen)... HW Rumble?
while the proper matches should be Derrick Lewis or a Stipe rematch at HW and Gus at LHW, I don't mind DC getting some money fights as his last ones before retiring.

So at HW, it is Lesnar. This is only fair, as Stipe would have fought Lesnar as well if he won.

but at LHW, Gus does not deserve a title shot.
First of all, he got enough title shots. And he does not fight nearly enough to remain top contender.

I rather he fights someone like Corey or Blachowicz. IMO will be a fun fight and they are active fighters which IMO put them above Gus.

With that said...

Almost certain he said Brock will be his last.

Personally I'd like him to fight Romero, Brock, Curtis.
Completely different reasons for each fighter. I like the match up of yoel, I'd like to see dirty curty get built up because he's going to be near the top for a while, and Brock is the money fight that DC deserves to retire on

I want to see DC versus Jones with both Roided to the hilt...
{<redford}

Yoel and brock. Defend each title one more time

while the proper matches should be Derrick Lewis or a Stipe rematch at HW and Gus at LHW, I don't mind DC getting some money fights as his last ones before retiring.

So at HW, it is Lesnar. This is only fair, as Stipe would have fought Lesnar as well if he won.

but at LHW, Gus does not deserve a title shot.
First of all, he got enough title shots. And he does not fight nearly enough to remain top contender.

I rather he fights someone like Corey or Blachowicz. IMO will be a fun fight and they are active fighters which IMO put them above Gus.

Gus may not deserve the shot but he gave DC his toughest fight outside Jones, it was a split decision and an absolute war don't forget

You'd really rather see him for one of his last ever fights fight Corey or Jan Blachowicz over Gus? It would look like DC vs Volkan all over again

I'd personally like to see him fight Gus at LHW and Jones at HW

Considering he is fighting Brock though and in my opinion will absolutely destroy him, I'd like to see him fight a clean Jones at HW for his final fight, would be fitting I think

If we talk about most interesting fights from sporting standpoint:
Blaydes
Cain
HM: Stipe 2, Jones 3, Werdum, Ngannou, Romero, Gus

Gus may not deserve the shot but he gave DC his toughest fight outside Jones, it was a split decision and an absolute war don't forget

You'd really rather see him for one of his last ever fights fight Corey or Jan Blachowicz over Gus? It would look like DC vs Volkan all over again

I'd personally like to see him fight Gus at LHW and Jones at HW

Considering he is fighting Brock though and in my opinion will absolutely destroy him, I'd like to see him fight a clean Jones at HW for his final fight, would be fitting I think
I am not disagreeing with you, but waiting for Jon could delay his retirement by years...so I don't see it happening.

Back