Who do YOU want to see DC fight in his last 2?

The only fights I'd be interested in:

Stipe rematch
Jones rematch
Gus rematch
Volkov
Blaydes

Also... wow LHW sucks right now. Looking at the rankings right now for potential matchups... it's an absolute wasteland. Latifi and Oezdemir are the best 205s you can find? Seriously?

Stipe x 2

It is the best fight available and I don't care if they've already fought. A good match up is a good match up.

I'd watch Nate and Connor fight every month if I could.

Assuming Jones isn't an option, Gustafsson and Stipe rematch are clearly the most competitive fights. If Werdum hadn't lost and then got popped I would've loved to see that fight.

Blaydes.

Brock, not because Brock deserves it, but because DC does.

He can just vacate the LHW belt now.

Stipe and Jones (if possible). If no Jones rematch is possible, let the guy get one last payday however he can.

Blaydes ... I think this young guy has the tools to beat that fat manlet
clean Jones

I'm alright with him getting a big money fight vs brock. after that he should fight a #1 contender or retire.

As a fan of the sport, the the two most deserving guys:
Gus and Stipe rematches

As a fan of the popcorn:
Nick Diaz and Lesnard

@LouisBolanos

As a fantasy match up, I'd love to see D.C. vs Natty Jones at heavyweight, but for obvious reasons, that will never, ever, ever happen, even if Jones passes his USADA test.

@Arm Barbarian

Brock. Why not? Everybody else is shot or not a big enough name. Or Jones at HW, altho suspension likely will make that impossible. JDS is a fun legacy fight too.

Rather see DC fight twice at HW and dump LHW entirely.
It lets you know what a disaster HW and LHW is when the majority of fans want to see Brock skip the line for a UFC title, even tho he just pissed hot and has not won a fight in EIGHT YEARS!

I'm down for the fight and loads of popcorn everywhere, but can we all just stop acting like holding or defending the UFC title counts for anything anymore? The value of popcorn has surpassed if finding out who the actual best fighters in the world are, and we were all honey dicked by the popcorn long ago.

<CanYouSeeMeNow> <DCWhoa>

Jones
Cain
Gus

only 3 id pay out of pocket.
2/3( I know- he won't fight Cain but this me answer)

The only fights I'd be interested in:

Stipe rematch
Jones rematch
Gus rematch
Volkov
Blaydes

Also... wow LHW sucks right now. Looking at the rankings right now for potential matchups... it's an absolute wasteland. Latifi and Oezdemir are the best 205s you can find? Seriously?
In fairness, it was a wasteland pretty much for all of Jones' reign, until Gus shocked the works and learned how to stop the double leg. Score that, it was washouts, rookies, has been s and middleweights. Any competitive division will only have like 3-5 fighters that can really challenge the champion, and we got real lucky that we had DC, Gus, Jones and Rumble at the same time. Dominant champs, like MM is or Ronda was, really compete in completely shallow divisions. The reason no one can hold the LW belt for more than a few fights is because that is where normal sized men fight and the talent pool is STA-STAAACKED

I only see him fighting once around February next year against BRAWK then retires.

There's not really anyone else to fight in November or so.

He's not going to fight Gus. A Stipe rematch makes sense but no way DC (or the UFC does that). They need DC to be HW champ for it to be a real big fight with Lesnar.

As a fan of the sport, the the two most deserving guys:
Gus and Stipe rematches

As a fan of the popcorn:
Nick Diaz and Lesnard

@LouisBolanos

As a fantasy match up, I'd love to see D.C. vs Natty Jones at heavyweight, but for obvious reasons, that will never, ever, ever happen, even if Jones passes his USADA test.

@Arm Barbarian
Diaz vs. DC? You are a sick individual. That'd be like watching a grown man soccer kick a baby in the head.

Brock Lesnar and Demetrius mighty mouse Johnson

GSP and MM
If he beats both he's the GOAT

JJ and Gus are the only fights I Would care about at LHW, but neither seem likely. I think he should vacate the LHW to be honest.
Agreed. Vacate the LHW belt. Plus, DC is such a better fighter at HW and probably was better than the best Cain, judgingnby what he did to Stipe. Cain was just not as great as some seem to remember as, and never beat a new breed killer like Stipe, got his ass whipped by JDS and Doom, while D.C. is pretty much undefeated if you take in to account the supreme sketchiness of the 182 USADA test, which revealed Jones has impossibly low T levels, thus indicating T use and masking agents (which he was busted for the next time he was to fight D.C.).

It lets you know what a disaster HW and LHW is when the majority of fans want to see Brock skip the line for a UFC title, even tho he just pissed hot and has not won a fight in EIGHT YEARS!

I'm down for the fight and loads of popcorn everywhere, but can we all just stop acting like holding or defending the UFC title counts for anything anymore? The value of popcorn has surpassed if finding out who the actual best fighters in the world are, and we were all honey dicked by the popcorn long ago.

<CanYouSeeMeNow> <DCWhoa>
Every division is a disaster in some way shape or form.

Fans are collectively in denial pretending prior to this there was "integrity." This is the fight game and there hasn't been integrity in ... ever.

All that aside, DC-Lesnar is a fun fucking fight.

Every division is a disaster in some way shape or form.

Fans are collectively in denial pretending prior to this there was "integrity." This is the fight game and there hasn't been integrity in ... ever.
There is some truth in that, extending back to UFC 1, which was essentially an already rigged tournament set up to "showcase" Gracie Jiu Jitsu. That being said, there was atleast some semblancy of fairness, as the guy that got to win moved on. Brock has not won a fight in eight years, yet, he gets the title shot over the longest reining heavyweight champion ever, while CoGar never defended and gets the immediate title shot.

And when we received an org that just does tournament style only (old B-Tor), fans want none of it.

UFC atleast seemed to try and moderate the entertainment factor with the best fighting the best, giving only one freak show fight to Toney, but even he was one of the best boxers in the world and that was in keeping with early moxed martial arts/proving ground philosophy. Now, CM Punk (a guy that can't throw a ball) is put on main event pay per view after revealing he can not throw a punch.

Back