Who do you want to see return/debut at The Royal Rumble

It's in Philly again, so how about New Jack and Shane Douglas (complete with their ECW themes).

also, since they always have a throw away or 2, i think an el dandy cameo could be ffun

As for debuts, Killian Dain really wowed me at War Games. I hadn't seen much of hi or Sanity before. Wouldn't mind seeing him or them debut.

As for a return that leads to an actual return, I'd love to see current professional ultimate cage fighter CM "Phil Brooks" Punk return, but that's just a pipe dream. (Get it?)

RVD in Philly, for a one-off or more would be fun too.

Maybe Pete Dunne to give him some exposure. To be honest, I'm really not sure what he does or where the UK title is defended or anything about it, but I've liked what little I've seen of him.

Otherwise, I agree with LikeBot that the focus should be on the actual roster. There's plenty of guys who aren't getting much to work with week in and week out. At least let them go out there and try to put on a show at one of the biggest PPVs of the year.

Goldberg
Scott Steiner
Undertaker
Rey Mysterio

They should throw some Cruiserweights in there. Neville (if he returns), Cedric, Metalik, Gulak, Nese, or TJP. We really need more crossovers between the CW division and the main roster.

As far as actual returns, I'm holding out for Tommy Dreamer since it's in Philadelphia.

Id like to see the Evenflow one last time. Easily the best DDT since Jake Roberts.

He even ripped off Jake's "sit in the corner" swag. They wouldve been a fuckin wicked tag team if they were around in the same era.

Better yet, how cool would it have been if Jake was Raven's manager, or the godfather of The Flock or some shit.
This is almost my idea of Jake being Sister Abigail or whatever. I have not watched wrestling since around 2002, but when someone explained Bray Wyatt and I saw some Wrestlemania stuff with him and heard there was like an unseen "higher power" angle I thought it should be Jake.
On a side note, what if Sister Abigail was Mosh from the headbangers lobotomized? Thrasher would try and deprogram him and get destroyed by the Wyatt clan then he would come back with reinforcements in the form of...Undertaker...but old school taker....zombie taker. After he clears house, the Wyatts seem defeated and then Mosh is all scared saying "NO NO YOU'VE AWAKENED FATHER! HE HAS UNFINISHED BUSINESS WITH THIS ONE-THIS ONE IS NOT ON HIS SIDE" lights go out....trust me trust me trust me hits and Jake DDTs the fuck out of Taker.
Payoff: Jake gets high on crack and explains he killed Miss Elizabeth...and crippled Luger with a DDT but Luger was too embarrassed to admit it so he said it was a stroke.

It's in Philly again, so how about New Jack and Shane Douglas (complete with their ECW themes).
New Jack is the first man in and the last man eliminated. His song plays the entire Rumble. Also Douglas gets eliminated by Flair who comes out of the crowd and eliminates him from behind. The camera zooms in on Douglas who is pissed then confused as the camera switches back to Flair who is down to socks and boxers. Also he has bladed.

Last edited:
This is almost my idea of Jake being Sister Abigail or whatever. I have not watched wrestling since around 2002, but when someone explained Bray Wyatt and I saw some Wrestlemania stuff with him and heard there was like an unseen "higher power" angle I thought it should be Jake.
On a side note, what if Sister Abigail was Mosh from the headbangers lobotomized? Thrasher would try and deprogram him and get destroyed by the Wyatt clan then he would come back with reinforcements in the form of...Undertaker...but old school taker....zombie taker. After he clears house, the Wyatts seem defeated and then Mosh is all scared saying "NO NO YOU'VE AWAKENED FATHER! HE HAS UNFINISHED BUSINESS WITH THIS ONE-THIS ONE IS NOT ON HIS SIDE" lights go out....trust me trust me trust me hits and Jake DDTs the fuck out of Taker.
Payoff: Jake gets high on crack and explains he killed Miss Elizabeth...and crippled Luger with a DDT but Luger was too embarrassed to admit it so he said it was a stroke.

Lmao this is ridiculous and amazing

As for debuts, Killian Dain really wowed me at War Games. I hadn't seen much of hi or Sanity before. Wouldn't mind seeing him or them debut.

As for a return that leads to an actual return, I'd love to see current professional ultimate cage fighter CM "Phil Brooks" Punk return, but that's just a pipe dream. (Get it?)

RVD in Philly, for a one-off or more would be fun too.

Maybe Pete Dunne to give him some exposure. To be honest, I'm really not sure what he does or where the UK title is defended or anything about it, but I've liked what little I've seen of him.

Otherwise, I agree with LikeBot that the focus should be on the actual roster. There's plenty of guys who aren't getting much to work with week in and week out. At least let them go out there and try to put on a show at one of the biggest PPVs of the year.
I feel like I’ve finally made it up a tier in the PWD when a main eventer and advocate of the PWD agrees with me

Back