Who else is working on Christmas?

Thai Otoshi

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I work in a hospital, and unfortunately people don't stop being sick on holidays, so here I am. I'm just trying to make the most of it.

Can't wait to get home to the family though.

I’m on the corner now waiting to pull some tricks....it’s slow out here.

Doesn't look like you're working to me, looks like you're posting on SD. Go find a pot to empty.

J/k, hope you get home soon and have a blessed one with your family.

Not anymore. Back before I had a family I used to work every statutory holiday because we got massive pay bonuses for working on those days. These days? Forget it, I'm not working stat holidays for anything less than 10x my pay rate.

I had to work yesterday but off todday.

i work in a hospital and I'm not working today,and probably not tomorrow .

My second job is working lost luggage at the airport. I'm stuck here working 7am - 630pm. Going to be a rough day...

I'll probably be working on my streetfighting record in a little bit

I’m in the same boat as you. I worked last night and work again tonight.

Merry Christmas!

I'm working this afternoon, but it'll be 2.5x my normal pay so I'm ok with it.

did at one time, my normal rate was never close to minimum wage, but I was getting 15 times the minimum hourly rate, last time I worked over this time of year, when bonuses and such like were factored in.

I'm at work, but getting paid time and a half. It's not all bad.

I work at a power plant....going in for night shift tonight(triple time). I was scheduled to work Christmas eve also but my supervisor let half of us go at 8pm. So I got paid triple time to chill at home with the family.

I wish I was. Called my boss, asked if I could go in as I can always find something to do. Didn't get me very far, sadly.

I work at 9 pm tonight.

Works for me cause I get dat holiday pay, and dinner will have been over for an hour or two already by then.

I work in a hospital, and unfortunately people don't stop being sick on holidays, so here I am. I'm just trying to make the most of it.

Can't wait to get home to the family though.

i also work in a hospital, but i fortunately work a strict monday-friday shift, with all holidays off. i do feel bad for the guys and gals who have to work the holidays, but they get paid PHAT for working those days. it doesn't take away from missing the holidays, but the paycheck you see after the fact does remove some of the pain lol.

Back