Who else lost interest in UFC since Conor's mualing

clownin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My new mma fix

Last edited:
TightAdmiredAplomadofalcon-small.gif

I'm guessing people that got interested in mma for Conor flapping his gums.

Had you even heard of him before that Rizin press conference?

TBH, I lost interest a bit when he arrived and kicked of the d-bag era of the UFC.

Conor getting throttled was a minor part of MMA this year. The next few months will be very solid, especially with the return of BJ Penn.

<20>

I lost some interest after about UFC 12, when all the weightclasses and pussified rules came in, but I regain small amounts of interest every time Conor takes an ass whopping.

I will continue watching the sport, and not make the mistake I made with Anderson and Bones (lettibg my hero worship get in the way of rational judgement).

It's just not the same anymore. I just wang my champchamp back. I miss repeating stuff he says as if the words were my own original thoughts.
Please bring him back. He's a needlemover. That alone should earn the belt back for him. Khabib did a jump kick. That's an automatic stripping.
I just want McGoat to come goat some more. Do you guys realize how much money he has?
<mma1>

No, my enjoyment of MMA isn't limited to one fighter. I'm sure some Conor fans that aren't really fans of MMA might have lost interest though.

images

I've lost interest since Stefan Struve got knocked out by Volkov

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back