Who else lost interest in UFC since Conor's mualing

Music sounds like models at a catwalk.

DesertedTinyIbadanmalimbe-small.gif

Hell no. There are interesting fight for Conor and it will be interesting to see who will take Khabib out. It will happen if he stays active.

Could have fooled me. You've made 53 threads not counting the ones that were merged or deleted since that fight.

Conor getting throttled was a minor part of MMA this year. The next few months will be very solid, especially with the return of BJ Penn.

I'm not even a Conor fan but saying that his loss was minor and Penn's return in 2018 is a big deal = ridiculous. The guy hasn't had a win in 8 years!

I think 2018 has been a great year and probably the highlight of the year was seeing mcgregor getting tapped.

In saying that there have been times when I lost interest in it for a time but all you need is to see one excellent fight and it gets the mojo back for it.

Nope, why would i? Interest in HIS next fight? a little.

My interest level has gone WAY up. Not because I hate Conor, but i'm glad to be back where fighting skill rather than theatrics matter most. Most casuals just want strikers to do well and want all "highlight reel" KO's. I love all the disciplines of MMA and am glad Khabib put on the clinic he did. Maybe a few of the casuals will see the skill it takes to be a championship level grappler and learn to appreciate it.

is this the swan song of the mac era?

if yes i can even open a good bottle that i was saving for my first child.

The same people who lost interest in MMA after Rousey lost. In other words: people who were never MMA fans to begin with.

My interest doesn't revolve around Conor. I was following this long before his arrival and will be long after he is gone. Sure he adds some elevated entertainment but I enjoy seeing him lose.

And that is why there is boxing, kickboxing, Muay Thai, etc.

Different strokes for different folks... it is also why I hate it when people complain about fights on the ground in MMA... grappling is a huge part of the sport, and what makes it unique... if you don't like the ground game, then there are lots of options...

I've been losing interest since he changed the game.

I'm not even a Conor fan but saying that his loss was minor and Penn's return in 2018 is a big deal = ridiculous. The guy hasn't had a win in 8 years!

Catching a mere glimpse of BJ far outweighs Conor-Khabib. The anticipation for UFC 232: BJ Penn is overwhelming.

Seriously, the TS is silly, we have seen so many epic fights since conner's demise.

Back