Who had a tougher UFC run? GSP or Whittaker

GSP. You really can't compare their records because they are from different era's. GSP also beat Karo, Sherk, Trigg, ect which were big wins at the time but don't look as good in hindsight. Same will happen to Whittaker. In 10 years his wins over guys like Hall and Brunson might not matter much.
They don't matter much right now lol, we dont have to wait years. Since when has beating hall been a feather in anyones cap? dude's 13-8
he if were going to compare records lets compare who both these fighters have lost to. Anyone know who hoon kim is? because i sure as hell don't, and bobby knucks lost to his 10-12 ass. nobody seems to try to discredit that guy with his bad performances.

Right now, gap easily. 5 years from now maybe Bobby will be in the talks. He's won some very interesting fights that he was doubted

Whittaker, but the GSP fanboys will quickly overshadow this with mass propaganda. All those guys Whittaker has fought are much more dangerous than the fighters GSP has fought.

Rob all day

GSPs wasn't as easy as you noobs would make out though

rob is KOing fools and legit monsters.

look at yoel and jacare. yoel is out of a comic book and he has crazy good wrestling fast explosive striking. jacare a beast.

gsp fought bj who is way smaller than him. his dominance was good but noone on the list strikes me as monsters. maybe it was just a different time ad he dec most of them. A lot of the list i think they just dont match up well with gsp. which is a testament for his dominance also.

Imagine Jake Ellenburger 2 years from now fills in for GSP and gets the WW strap from Woodley with a left hook Larry. Then Conor decides to come out of retirement and get his 3rd belt. That is what GSP did to MW
i actually like the cheeseburger but dont exaggerate. its more like...idk hendricks but not or maybe lombard

GSP's resume doesn't look so great when you lay it out like that.
Also, let's not forget he fought Serra twice lol

You mean when you cherry pick names and leave out others?

There's a reason GSP is regarded as GOAT by most MMA publications and ranking sites.

There will always be naysayers and doubters, but when confronted with facts, they're brought down

i actually like the cheeseburger but dont exaggerate. its more like...idk hendricks but not or maybe lombard
Is current Hector or Hendricks higher stock than Ellenbergeneres?

GSP has the better body of work but indont think he ever fought three guys back to back as good as Yoel, Jacare, then Rockhold.

But GSP has Hughes, Penn, Condit, Serra, Sherk, Hendricks, Fitch, Kos, Alves, Shields and Bisping. Thats a pretty fucking great resume.

Some of those guys are still fighting or continued on after he beat them for too long and looked bad, but that shouldnt take away from the fact theybwere beasts when he beat them.

GSP clearly but he is winding down, Whittaker is coiling up.

gsps record far exceeds whittakers and its not even close. Koscheck, hughes, serra all twice. condit, nick diaz, thiago alves, jake sheilds, jon fitch, johny hendricks, bj penn, sean sherk, frank trigg, karo, and bisping. Thats a heafty ass list

On the one hand, Whittaker is only 26. He might go further than GSP did.

On the other hand, around the same age, GSP was winning the belt for the second time after losing it to Serra.

So here we go........

Hope Whittaker makes a similar run but fuck its not going to be easy.

Yeah I would. He’d have Conor as his grappling dummy

Ellenberger is not good anymore dude.

Jake that drew with Condit and killed Shields would murk Conor but this guys the ghost of his shell.

Is current Hector or Hendricks higher stock than Ellenbergeneres?
yeah. ellenberger gets knocked the fuck out every fight now. bisping never fell off he just didnt reach the upper echelon. maybe gunnar nelson or demian maia would be a better comparison

Ellenberger is not good anymore dude.

Jake that drew with Condit and killed Shields would murk Conor but this guys the ghost of his shell.
there was a time when ellenberger was the guy coming for the title. then he got fucked by martin kampmman who made a comeback on his ass. after that he was hesitant against big competition a fell off the planet

yeah. ellenberger gets knocked the fuck out every fight now. bisping never fell off he just didnt reach the upper echelon. maybe gunnar nelson or demian maia would be a better comparison
Maybe ranking wise they are better but I think both would beat Conor. I didn't have any doubts about GSP and Bisping.

there was a time when ellenberger was the guy coming for the title. then he got fucked by martin kampmman who made a comeback on his ass. after that he was hesitant against big competition a fell off the planet

I blame Edmund tbh. He got much worse when he moved there. Browne too.

Back