Who Has a better Chance beating Callum Smith? GGG or Canelo?

GolovkinGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I say Canelo and GGG both beat him. Accurate and effective punches all day, every day. With that being said, when will GGG vs Canelo III happen? It’s going to be at 168.

What’s funnier is that at the professional level having surgeries in the arms or hands are more dentrimental than any part of a boxers body. For instance, people are saying that Lomachenko wasn’t the same because his shoulder surgery was a real problem and that it might affect his future performances.

So in retrospect, when BJS downplayed “British level” as in the Commonwealth or BBBofC to say World Level is better, one could say Callum Smith had it easy beating an injured Groves coming off his arm injury innit? So is Callum really World Level or just Commonwealth, and so, Can he beat GGG it Canelo? I say he gets sparked

I believe Groves injury definitely played its role. Smith is really good but too basic. We are in the strength era and not in the era of skills though. Both Golovkin and Canelo are more crafty but wouldn't be surprised with Smith bullying them a little bit.

If i want to see Canelo vs anyone at 168, it's Gilberto Ramirez

If i want to see Canelo vs anyone at 168, it's Gilberto Ramirez

There’s footage of Canelo vs Ramirez sparring back from 2012..

Canelo as of now, is a BULL. He has grown into a Full Fledged Middleweight.

There’s footage of Canelo vs Ramirez sparring back from 2012..

Canelo as of now, is a BULL. He has grown into a Full Fledged Middleweight.
And Zurdo has grown into arguably the best SMW in the world. Works both way. I mean, what would we think if he had the sparring footage of Klitschko ko'ing and making Wilder quit?

And Zurdo has grown into arguably the best SMW in the world. Works both way. I mean, what would we think if he had the sparring footage of Klitschko ko'ing and making Wilder quit?

Meldonium wasn’t banned back then...Povetkin vs Wilder was cancelled specifically for that PED..

Meldonium wasn’t banned back then...Povetkin vs Wilder was cancelled specifically for that PED..
Why bring that up? Wlad never tested positive for anything as far as I know (Vitali did early in his career, i believe)

Why bring that up? Wlad never tested positive for anything as far as I know (Vitali did early in his career, i believe)

Who would have tested for Meldonium on the off season or when advanced drug testing wasn’t even around nor did these elites cared. And you think Wlad wouldn’t be managed by the more common and newer designer drugs versus classic roids in Vitali’s time?

Because he's a knob. He thinks EVERY Eastern bloc fighter is doing meldonium from that period because they could.

both have a great chance of beating him. i think from 154-168, those two guys are a class above everyone else

Because he's a knob. He thinks EVERY Eastern bloc fighter is doing meldonium from that period because they could.

And Sharapova was advised “hey Maria, you don’t have to come out in public and tarnish your legacy... nobody really cares”

And Sharapova was advised “hey Maria, you don’t have to come out in public and tarnish your legacy... nobody really cares”
So that means that ALL Eastern bloc athletes were using it? You don't have a clue, you are just making baseless accusations.

Both beat him easily. Maybe he catches Golovkin at the right time, seeing as Golovkin is getting old.

So that means that ALL Eastern bloc athletes were using it? You don't have a clue, you are just making baseless accusations.

Lol. You forgot that it wasn’t a banned substance....

Ohhh Aries... do you need more headlines that there was also more controversy with the Rio Olympics because of Meldonium. Do you realize how many vouched for this PED?

Lol. You forgot that it wasn’t a banned substance....

Ohhh Aries... do you need more headlines that there was also more controversy with the Rio Olympics because of Meldonium. Do you realize how many vouched for this PED?
Yeah there was widescale abuse of it by the Russians but Wlad is Ukrainian and you have no evidence of him using it, other than 'Oh well he's from that area of the world, he must have been using it.' You might as well say every athlete in the entire world was using before the ban. That has just as much validity as your claim.

Yeah there was widescale abuse of it by the Russians but Wlad is Ukrainian and you have no evidence of him using it, other than 'Oh well he's from that area of the world, he must have been using it.' You might as well say every athlete in the entire world was using before the ban. That has just as much validity as your claim.

You don’t get it, if a substance wasn’t banned and a fighter was using, he or she has no fault in whatever theory. If Sharapova felt like she was being threatened behind the scenes by some rogue group then perhaps deep inside she knew it was shady, and therefore the reason for her announcement.

You do realize that cocaine is banned with the highest reason in weight cutting / metabolic advantage. You think Meldonium wouldn’t do wonders? BJS and Canelo, nobody cares for their excuses. There are actual British fans excusing Saunders...

You don’t get it, if a substance wasn’t banned and a fighter was using, he or she has no fault in whatever theory. If Sharapova felt like she was being threatened behind the scenes by some rogue group then perhaps deep inside she knew it was shady, and therefore the reason for her announcement.

You do realize that cocaine is banned with the highest reason in weight cutting / metabolic advantage. You think Meldonium wouldn’t do wonders? BJS and Canelo, nobody cares for their excuses. There are actual British fans excusing Saunders...
Lets just stick to the basics here, what evidence do you have that Wladimir used Meldonium?

Let me ask you, do you honestly believe Pac was never on anything regardless of not being caught?

Many casuals and even avid boxing fans have no idea how advanced drug testing really changed the game. Pacquiao was content with just post fine urine tests which we know was all managed by Top Rank. Why wouldn’t they defend their money maker or even want advanced drug testing.

Bob Arum is on record for saying Manny was afraid of needles... serously man...

Back