Who Has a better Chance beating Callum Smith? GGG or Canelo?

Lets just stick to the basics here, what evidence do you have that Wladimir used Meldonium?

I don’t need evidence. It wasnt banned. Not guilty even he used it. And Most of the theoritical blame would be towards his handlers, not him.

Why are you changing the subject? Just answer the question, what evidence do you have for Wlad having used Meldonium?

I already answered your question. Learn the meaning “No Fault.”

I don’t need evidence. It wasnt banned. Not guilty even he used it. And Most of the theoritical blame would be towards his handlers, not him.
Yeah you do need evidence if you are going to accuse someone of using PED's whether they were banned at the time or not. Basically you are talking out of your ass and you have no reason or evidence for Wlad as having used Meldonium.

Yeah you do need evidence if you are going to accuse someone of using PED's whether they were banned at the time or not.

You need to understand the concept of Laws....

No Fault if you didn’t break the Law. Meldonium wasn’t banned. Not sure how many times I have to repeat that. Why does it bother you if Wlad could have been on it? It wasn’t banned.

You need to understand the concept of Laws....

No Fault if you didn’t break the Law. Meldonium wasn’t banned. Not sure how many times I have to repeat that. Why does it bother you if Wlad could have been on it? It wasn’t banned.
Why because you are making out that Wlad only beat Wilder in sparring cos he was on Meldonium. Wilder could have easily have been on Meldonium as well. What the fuck that has to do with Povetkin getting caught with it I have no idea. You and your goofy fucking conspiracy theories!

Why because you are making out that Wlad only beat Wilder in sparring cos he was on Meldonium. Wilder could have easily have been on Meldonium as well. What the fuck that has to do with Povetkin getting caught with it I have no idea.

Yeah Wilder could be on Meldonium too. No Fault from both guys. You still don’t get it. Meldonium was banned in 2015. Wilder is protected by Haymon and strict VADA. Povetkin ruined their fight by having Wilder fly out there for nothing. Boxing is a dirty sport. Wlad was A Side. Who knows what was in the contracts for Fury vs Wlad in Germany. I doubt both fighters cared as long as anabolic steroids aren’t present.

Yeah Wilder could be on Meldonium too. No Fault from both guys. You still don’t get it. Meldonium was banned in 2015. Wilder is protected by Haymon and strict VADA. Povetkin ruined their fight by having Wilder fly out there for nothing. Boxing is a dirty sport. Wlad was A Side. Who knows what was in the contracts for Fury vs Wlad in Germany. I doubt both fighters cared as long as anabolic steroids aren’t present.
You aren't making any sense. You claimed that Wlad beat Wilder in sparring because he was using Meldonium but you have provided not a shred of evidence to back that up. I won't waste any more of my time with you on this subject as you are clearly talking out of your ass.

Canelo beats Smith I think. GGG is getting old quickly.

You aren't making any sense. You claimed that Wlad beat Wilder in sparring because he was using Meldonium but you have provided not a shred of evidence to back that up.

You’re an idiot. What criticism is there for a boxer’s resume based on sparring? I have been in record here, before your cry about some sparring session, that Wlad was most likely on Meldonium too. No Fault. But the question is, would it have helped? And what was the need of Sharapova pleading Guilty if the ban was after her years from the testimony?

A sparring match? Really? Sparring?

You’re an idiot. What criticism is there for a boxer’s resume based on sparring? I have been in record here, before your cry about some sparring session, that Wlad was most likely on Meldonium too. No Fault. But the question is, would it have helped? And what was the need of Sharapova pleading Guilty if the ban was after her years from the testimony?

A sparring match? Really? Sparring?
LOL You're the biggest idiot on here! You admit that you have accused Wlad of using Meldonium BUT you have not a shred of evidence to back it up. Nothing.

LOL You're the biggest idiot on here! You admit that you have accused Wlad of using Meldonium BUT you have not a shred of evidence to back it up. Nothing.

No need to acuse. If it’s not banned, no fault. You’re part of the dumb collective that thinks BJS had no fault in VADA because UKAD allows Oxylofrine as long as it’s not used in competition...

Easy work bruh!

No need to acuse. If it’s not banned, no fault. You’re part of the dumb collective that thinks BJS had no fault in VADA because UKAD allows Oxylofrine as long as it’s not used in competition...

Easy work bruh!
LOL you have done the biggest U-turn I've ever seen. Now you aren't accusing him of using Meldonium. Ok shit for brains. BJS got done as he should do. VADA doesn't allow it and he was fighting in the states. BJS is just an idiot, much like yourself actually.

LOL you have done the biggest U-turn I've ever seen. Now you aren't accusing him of using Meldonium. Ok shit for brains. BJS got done as he should do. VADA doesn't allow it and he was fighting in the states. BJS is just an idiot, much like yourself actually.

BJS was ur favorite fighter. You will ditch Fury too when the time comes. But I like your double dipping on Gypsies in the UK

BJS was ur favorite fighter. You will ditch Fury too when the time comes. But I like your double dipping on Gypsies in the UK
Wow is that all you got? I expected better of you GOATfucker....shame
I notice you always go into stupid off track comments when you are losing an argument. You're very transparent like that.

Wow is that all you got? I expected better of you GOATfucker....shame
I notice you always go into stupid off track comments when you are losing an argument. You're very transparent like that.

It’s ok my son. Did you ever write on Sherdog how skillful BJs was on this forum before his Oxylofrine scandal? I imagine it’s going to take you some time to edit all those posts

It’s ok my son. Did you ever write on Sherdog how skillful BJs was on this forum before his Oxylofrine scandal? I imagine it’s going to take you some time to edit all those posts
I don't get your weird obsession with BJS. If I made such posts then dig them out by all means. I can tell I've owned you yet again when you go off track. Don't worry, just try better next time.

Smith’s looked really good against domestic level fighters and he looked very impressive against Groves. However it’s hard for me to ignore the fact that the shoulder injury Groves suffered may have played a significant part in how that fight played out. His fight with a fading Kickboxer in Holzken wasn’t exactly stunning. Hard to know how to rate him and even harder to put him over two guys who are proven at an elite level.

I don't get your weird obsession with BJS. If I made such posts then dig them out by all means. I can tell I've owned you yet again when you go off track. Don't worry, just try better next time.

“If” you did? You would know if u did or didn’t. Feels salty knowing you cheered for BJS innit, or the forum? Then when popped you ditch him and on to the next with Fury. You’re excited for the avatar bet innit

“If” you did? You would know if u did or didn’t. Feels salty knowing you cheered for BJS innit, or the forum? Then when popped you ditch him and on to the next with Fury. You’re excited for the avatar bet innit
I know full well whether I made such posts or not. Now it's on you to find them or not. Good luck retard!

Back