Who has had the biggest performance drop off post USADA.

Remember the power of Hendricks left and his explosive footwork? All gone quicker than life in Chernobyl on that fateful day

Stipe and Woodley are the post usada goats atm.

Too many dropoffs to name so maybe the UFC brand had the biggest decline of all.

Jones didn’t drop off.
He maintained his elite level of technique, cardio, and ability to absorb punishment.

nate-diaz-conor-mcgregor-ufc-196.jpg

McGregor will surely be livid, then, with a further heap of steroid accusations coming from Diaz' coach Richard Perez. Asked by Submission Radio if he thought McGregor was on steroids, Perez said:

"Oh I sure do believe that, heck yeah. Some guys, they get busted; and to be honest with you, I know McGregor has got to be on some kind of steroids.

"He’s pretty big, and then all of a sudden jumping to 170? Yeah there’s no way, cause I mean, he was supposed to be fighting at 155.

"So if you think about it, he was focusing on training at 155. He only had two weeks to go. And all of a sudden he’s gonna jump to 170? So no, there’s something going on.

"But we're still going to fight and that's all there is to it."

Perez feels McGregor's rash response to Diaz' claims only prove to him that something iffy is going on.

"When Nathan mentioned it to him, he got defensive, he got angry.

"If somebody would have told me that I was fighting and he told me, you know, steroids, I would laugh and say, 'Yeah give me some more steroids, heck yeah, uh huh sure'.

"But he got defensive and mad, you know, 'I’m not on steroids, I’m not on steroids!'

"You know, he was like trying to defend himself. So that, just his actions and the way he talked, there’s something behind that."

I'll never understand the logic that if I throw a baseless accusations at anybody that depicts them as a cheater and they get offended and say it's not true

That now it's true.

Hendricks, Vitor, Ellenberger.

Pettis was just overrated.

GSP left with the belt pre-USADA and won a belt a weightclass up, post USADA. I don't think anyone else has done this. GOAT gonna GOAT. The one true clean GOAT, I guess!
hendricks belt

Weidman turned into a husk figuratively
Belfort turned into a husk literally
Hendricks fell off a cliff
Condit is 0-4 under USADA

Well it's a newer weight class. In fact the newest. So it's not as deeply rooted in peds as the other weight classes. It has a fresher, cleaner origin. Also you can't get too big in that weight class.

Interesting. That really doesn't match what you said at all. I should be able to easily draw a parallel between your statements once you put it into context and yet there is no way a person reading what you said, could have thought you meant what you just said when reading your original statement.

I don't believe that a weight class would require a substantial history in order for individuals to choose to make use of the same drugs as others in different and older classes, these people are in the same sport, the same gyms and locker rooms. That makes no sense at all to me.

As far as getting big goes, there are many types of peds with various benefits, not all of which include just getting big.

Why don't you just come out and say that you don't like mouse or the manlet squad, it would be way easier. I think you had to give the guy kudo's for having integrity but you don't like the midgets and wanted to clarify that. I don't mind an honest asshole at all, I am one.

I'll never understand the logic that if I throw a baseless accusations at anybody that depicts them as a cheater and they get offended and say it's not true

That now it's true.
"If somebody would have told me that I was fighting and he told me, you know, steroids, I would laugh and say, 'Yeah give me some more steroids, heck yeah, uh huh sure'.

"But he got defensive and mad, you know, 'I’m not on steroids, I’m not on steroids!'

"You know, he was like trying to defend himself. So that, just his actions and the way he talked, there’s something behind that."

This was the most asinine thing I have ever read on Sherdog and it wasn't even written by a sherdogger.

If someone said, you know, steroids... I'd ask them to use it in a sentence.

Interesting. That really doesn't match what you said at all. I should be able to easily draw a parallel between your statements once you put it into context and yet there is no way a person reading what you said, could have thought you meant what you just said when reading your original statement.

I don't believe that a weight class would require a substantial history in order for individuals to choose to make use of the same drugs as others in different and older classes, these people are in the same sport, the same gyms and locker rooms. That makes no sense at all to me.

As far as getting big goes, there are many types of peds with various benefits, not all of which include just getting big.

Why don't you just come out and say that you don't like mouse or the manlet squad, it would be way easier. I think you had to give the guy kudo's for having integrity but you don't like the midgets and wanted to clarify that. I don't mind an honest asshole at all, I am one.
It's only a half truth. I don't like the Manlet squad. But I also shit on it because it is a new weight class. It doesn't have the depth imo YET to really start saying mighty mouse is GOAT. 135 was at least around in the WEC days. This division was basically created for mighty mouse. It was started when drug testing even pre USADA was very strict. Give it more time to develop before we start saying who is the GOAT. It's like Ronda and WMMA. Lightweight and up have been around the longest. (Well technically heavyweight/openweight but you get where I'm coming from when it comes to modern mma with rules and time limits etc) I respect mighty mouse skills. But honestly when you do the math, how many 125ers have popped for peds? I can't think of a 1. While in other older established weight classes, the list is long and distinguished. 125 class is new and traditionally not based around peds.

- Jon Jones - Basically retired, cant win the title without being stripped for doping before or after
- Rashad Evans - basically a disaster
- Big Rigg - I think it was more to do with his eating problem and being overrated to begin with
- Robbie Lawler - Lost to a LW
- Chad Mendes - Was very relevant
- Junior Dos Santos - Lost a lot of size
- Ronda - Game passed her by more than anything

Ronda Rousey

Pre-USADA = 10-0
Post-USADA = 0-2

And that's WITH leaving the testing pool between fights so that she didn't have to worry about getting randomly tested.

Back