Who has khabib even beat that’s elite?

Ortegoat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
who cares if khabib beat mcgregor? It doesnt mean much for his legacy. Khabib is still untested and has never fought an elite wrestle boxer

So far khabib he’s beat

1. Michael Johnson - recently fought at FW and lost, and had won like 1/6 of his last fights. Obviously not that great of a win and he is way undersized for LW

2. Barboza - about as one dimensional as you can get, no chin and a great kicking game if given space, no ground game

3. McGregor - an over hyped fighter, one dimensional, with shit grappling

4. Decisioned RDA in a 3 rounder by laying on him, no damage taken by rda and khabib would gas in a 5 round fight

Lol...? Cmon, can someone say overrated?

Pretty sure you make this thread each time khabib fights. At least you're consistently stupid.

vkBxD82.gif

This guy spends his time here fellatiating Conor and when Khabib starches him the win is not good enough.

OP on suicide watch.

Its supposed to he was khabib any good to begin with

This guy spends his time here fellatiating Conor and when Khabib starches him the win is not good enough.

OP on suicide watch.

You spent the last two months saying the same thing I just said about mcgregor lol, don’t be a hypocrite you salty hater

Ty for creating all these awesome gifs. I feel like I owe you monies.

Will work for Amazon gift codes. I need more RAM. :)

I got 24GB of RAM but some of these project bring my computer to a standstill. It's crazy.

What a load of shit , before starting threads TS use some comments sense

Khabib has beaten every fighter in front of him , you can not ask for more than staying undefeated for 27 fights no less , the only fighter there are left for Khabib to face that would challenge him would be Ferguson.

You spent the last two months saying the same thing I just said about mcgregor lol, don’t be a hypocrite you salty hater
shows you talk shit, the guy only joined last monday

This thread deosnt suck, TS asked legit questions and bunch of hillbillys can't even answer. I've also checked his record and worse what I noticed: when he faced decent wrestler - he missed weight...lol.

Will work for Amazon gift codes. I need more RAM. :)

I got 24GB of RAM but some of these project bring my computer to a standstill. It's crazy.

You should set up a Patreon page bro.

I'm sure you would get a ton of support from Sherbros, myself included.

Back