Who has the next WW shot?

Colby, for sure.

He and Tyron Jawing back and forth will give the best sell in that division at the moment.

Unless GSP says he wants it.

Colby has nothing for Tyron though.

Probably Colby, usman, then winner of lawler Thompson if that actually happens

probably Conor after he destroys Khabib

first champ champ champ in history

Conor bless!

I don’t see how it wouldn’t be Colby. Trump Supporter vs Racially Oppressed Black Man

How the fuck could you go wrong especially when you know the black man will win

Covington is still listed as the Interim Champ

That was the day I turned my back on Woodley, I talked him up to mates and he let me down

It’s never safe to talk up Woodley. Even after he beat till it is still not safe. He’s been the same since strikeforce challengers. Flashes of quick finishes or boring ass decisions. I do have to admit I was impressed that he boring-ass-decisioned Paul Daley in his 9th ever MMA fight when Paul was fighting in his 38th MMA fight.

Colby. How could a case be made for anyone else???

That fight was a draw. That fight didn’t happen. Nothing happened.

Nothing can happen in the colby vs. woodley fight, too, and then the judges could edge it to colby. Who knows :eek:

Nothing can happen in the colby vs. woodley fight, too, and then the judges could edge it to colby. Who knows :eek:

Colby like to throw down way more than Shields does though. Colby stood in the pocket and slugged with both Dos Anjos and Maia. I hope he gives Woodley that chance.

Once Erick Silva defeats Larkin he will return to the ufc and reclaim his ww title

Back