Who has the oldest active account on here?

Joined in 2009, but lurked on here for about half a year before I joined

I’ve been here pretty long and I’m here almost every evening, just not in this thread. I might even say I’ve seen and read it all and still enjoy Sherdog.

Shut your trap, white belt.

Oldest accounts here should be late 2001. Before that, Sherdog was on ezboard. I was around during ezboard days and created a new account after the forum switch in early 2002. That was my original Lubaolong account.

Oldest accounts here should be late 2001. Before that, Sherdog was on ezboard. I was around during ezboard days and created a new account after the forum switch in early 2002. That was my original Lubaolong account.
Yes, my account is from 2001 but I’m sure I had an account long before that and then it was a big upgrade that changed our accounts. (if I remember correctly)

I’ve been around for a while. Was on here for a few months before actually creating an account. So many things have changed here over the years. But, a lot hasn’t.

It’s been great seeing this site grow with the growth of MMA.

not sure if i have replied to the thread but ive been lurking here for a while now

I’ve been here pretty long and I’m here almost every evening, just not in this thread. I might even say I’ve seen and read it all and still enjoy Sherdog.
Who are you?

*Checks join date*

giphy.gif

07 but I lurked for years before opening an account.

Why such low posts?
Saw you posted in 2006 and then in 2014, 2017 and then the other day?
Jail?
Well from the beginning I was looking for news or stories from people with connections to fighters. I didn’t post more than to say thanks or to ask questions. Then I continued to stick around without commenting. I’m still check the forum every evening, just to follow the topics. I’m a very big fan of MMA ;)

Who are you?

*Checks join date*

giphy.gif
Haha, a true long time fan of the sport. Started watching early UFC , but back then I had to read the results in Magazines and borrow VHS bootlegs months after.
Followed the sport grow from UFC, Pancrase, Vale Tudo, Rings, Pride, etc. Try to never miss a event

Well from the beginning I was looking for news or stories from people with connections to fighters. I didn’t post more than to say thanks or to ask questions. Then I continued to stick around without commenting. I’m still check the forum every evening, just to follow the topics. I’m a very big fan of MMA ;)

I admire your post count.

Back