Who has the worse set of skills, Wilder or Hamed?

we can still be honest about his skills. the guy is goofy as hell. everyone at my place were laughing at his shitty punches.
As unconventional as they are (sloppy) the man packs the power

Oh he throws some hideous punches. Its just time for people to admit how dangerous they are. Especially now knowing he can take a hell of a beating in his own right.
Just watched the Ortiz fight (great fight) and I agree once Wildef lands a shot you know his opponent is in trouble, he packs power and knows how to turn it on and finish

Wilder, the man has no real boxing skill he just loads up, has his chin out and just tries to bait the right hand but he is tough any other fight would have gotten ko with those clean shots, wilder looked out on his feet no defense when hurt, ortiz actually let him recover an entire round

It was still Ingle cornering Hamed in the Kelley fight and his skills looked really bad. He won because of his physical gifts and not from skills.

I am also starting to think that Hamed roided a lot when around this time. He was fighting 5 times a year when he fought Kelley and winning by KO. Granted a lot of thosee guys were likely guys brought in to be KO'd by him. Victor Conte (BALCO guy) did a tell all on Rogan's podcast about this issue.

Things were acrimonious with Ingle at that time, they'd pretty much fallen out. You could see that Nas wasn't listening to Ingle properly. They went from what was almost a father/son relationship to being pretty antipathic with one another. It definitely affected his boxing.

I enjoyed watching Hamed coming up and blasting his way through the ranks, but the fact is that he was a (flat track) bully, and when he met his first World class opponent he got schooled and then retired.

I'm not even reading the rest of this thread at this point, you think the likes of Kelley, Vazquez, Ingle and McCullough were not world class...then please just kindly fuck off and stop pushing buttons on your keyboard for the sake of trying to get a rise out of someone

Back