Who hasn't worked at a pizza resto?

steve38

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
All the pizza threads.....I know many of you were born with silver spoons, but for the rest of us....we got a job at 16 and made our way through life. I did Pizza Hut, Pizza inn, and maybe another i've repressed from memory. Just working your way up...and paying your own way.

We used to cook too many pizzas, so we could eat them. Free Coke also....living the dream.

I delivered pizzas for a local place in high school. Wasn't a bad job for a high school kid. Free food and the cooks bought me beer for driving them home after work

Nope. I worked in a butcher shop when I was in high school.

I never worked at a pizza place, though free pizza as a teenager would have been awesome. My first job (not including paper route) was at a supermarket. Second job was at a gas station. I know restaurant people complain about the customers, but gas station is up there for meeting the dregs of society, too.

my first job was at little caesars right after highschool. I worked there for 2 years. This was 2000-2002. Back then we delivered and 5 dollar hot n ready was only on mondays which was always our busiest day. Favorite part was delivering. Worst part was asshole customers and having managers who didnt give a shit so they would side with said asshole customer just to get them to leave. A few deserved to get shanked.

Also, not that i was bad employee who didnt care about customer satisfaction, but it always made me laugh when they would say they would take their business elsewhere. Im like "bitch i make minnimum wage, i dont own stock in this motherfucker. And when you leave without paying for your pizza, that just means we eat the fucking thing"

Little Caesars breh, made extra garlic-buttery crazy bread all the time. That's where I started developing my lactose intolerance. Other than the free food, it was a shitty job, figuratively and literally.

Nope. I was a tutor.

And my mom wouldn't let me work at a pizza place.

Last edited:
ive never worked a customer service job thankfully. I dont know people put up with that shit.

Also i would prolly get fired for eating all the pizza so its lose lose for me really

I worked as a caterer, it was a great starting job.

Pizza joints. Free fountain drinks was like hitting the jackpot.

Never worked at a pizza place, but I have worked at a bar at a hotel when I was younger. Free booze, tips and the occasional woman who fancied a fling with "the help". Good times.

Silver spoon crew checking in.

Never worked at a pizza restaurant. I worked t a gas station at the time when they sold gas and worked on vehicles. Not when they became mini marts.

I have worked my entire life, but never in the food service industry.

Lol @ working at a pizza place. Losers. I worked at McDonald's.

Worked a little local chain.
Pizza was so good, I never got tired of it.
Still crave it now, in fact.

i worked with builders as a labourer, i was not the right kind of person to work in a pizza shop, or anywhere else that required manners and respect.

pizza dilivery in my early 20s for cottage inn is one of the best jobs i ever had. I was dating a chick that worked there and got my best bud a job there and life was very much a party every day.

Back