Who hasn't worked at a pizza resto?

Resto? Is that a thing people say now? Because I'm never gonna say that.

But yeah I worked at Pizza Hut and Lil Cesar's in my teens

I worked at Mountain Mike’s from the time I was 17 to 19. It was the best two years of my life.

Me. Never worked at a pizza place.

My first job was in the kitchen at a chain steakhouse (Ponderosa - idk if they even still exist) at 15.

My best friend in HS worked at pizza hut for a while though. When his boss wasn't around sometimes I would stop in right before his shift was over and he'd bring me in the kitchen and we'd make a pizza with like 20 toppings piled on it. Then we'd get stoned in the parking lot, go back to one of our houses and eat the shit out of that fucking pizza.

Kinda miss those days.

Little Caesars breh, made extra garlic-buttery crazy bread all the time. That's where I started developing my lactose intolerance. Other than the free food, it was a shitty job, figuratively and literally.

I miss Little Caesar's back in the 90's when it was better pizza & not the extremely cheap frozen pizza of Little Caesar's today. I think they had 1 called "Bigfoot Pizza" which was good.

Nope.

When I was a teenager I earned money working as a decorater.

Fewer customers to deal with was better for me

I delivered for Pizza Hut way back for a few months. It was a fun job. Driving around all night. Getting free leftovers. Loads of jailbait in the kitchen. Good times. Even though I'm 32 now and working an awesome regular job, sometimes I think maybe I should deliver some pizza on the side

Never worked in the food / retail world, thank Odin.

First job was grounds crew at a golf course - fun times, horrible hours.

Never worked food.

My younger jobs were gas stations / call centers.

I've owned a restaurant but never worked in one and I'm glad for it as I'm pretty sure I'd hate it.

I used to mow lawns, do farm work, landscaping, construction, concrete work, etc.

Working in pizza places or any food industry job was for teenage girls or old ladies where I grew up.

I never worked in food service outside of dishwashing at an Italian restaurant when I was 13. I always did retail jobs growing up.

worked on base at McDs and the PX in HS, at Joes Crab Shack while in college

Worked at a gas station when I was in HS, had friends that worked pizza delivery. They all enjoyed it and said it was a good job. I've always owned a truck tho and those aren't really fuel efficient enough to be driving around all the time for minimum wage

I've worked at A&W flipping burgers when I was young.

ive worked several food service jobs but never pizza

First job was working in a McDonalds when at school. Spent a great summer in USA when I was 19 and worked in a chain restaurant and worked real hard but got amazing tips.

I haven’t worked at any pizza places. Do you guys fuck people’s food? I hear the fast food stories but not really any pizza joint stories.

Back