Who here had the complete pride dvd collection!?

2004 account

For a fair sport/true mma fan, ain't no shill
@Silver
Reaction score
I almost did (everything original too), I was missing the bushido series to complete the whole thing.

I started collecting pride dvds around 2002 and it went on for years, going to best buys, and regular DVD shops, one by one I would buy them, then marathon watch 'em, even the extra content.

Some of my best mma memories for sure. At that time I felt special for having them, knowing it couldn't be too many of us in the world.

Nowadays I think there must be many more collectors out there.

Anyone here has/had the complete pride DVD collection? Or any collection for that matter, ufc or others?

Tell the story behind your journey

Yooooooooooo still got them homie, never seen the Young Guns/Best Of Pride events anywhere on dvd so they are the only ones missing

I have one French dvd which I think is Shockwave/Dynamite 2002, and then a selection of US/UK releases.

Budo Video released a load a few years back that completed my collection nicely

I still collect/horde shit, have all UFC events up to around 130ish, plus heaps of KOTC/ROTC/Strikeforce/SuperBrawl/IFC etc etc
Basically anything that was released on disc

I go through stages of watching Pride/UFC/K1 from the begining and then start again, I'm starting K1 again soon

I almost did (everything original too), I was missing the bushido series to complete the whole thing.

I started collecting pride dvds around 2002 and it went on for years, going to best buys, and regular DVD shops, one by one I would buy them, then marathon watch 'em, even the extra content.

Some of my best mma memories for sure. At that time I felt special for having them, knowing it couldn't be too many of us in the world.

Nowadays I think there must be many more collectors out there.

Anyone here has/had the complete pride DVD collection? Or any collection for that matter, ufc or others?

Tell the story behind your journey
Yooooooooooo still got them homie, never seen the Young Guns/Best Of Pride events anywhere on dvd so they are the only ones missing

I have one French dvd which I think is Shockwave/Dynamite 2002, and then a selection of US/UK releases.

Budo Video released a load a few years back that completed my collection nicely

I still collect/horde shit, have all UFC events up to around 130ish, plus heaps of KOTC/ROTC/Strikeforce/SuperBrawl/IFC etc etc
Basically anything that was released on disc

I go through stages of watching Pride/UFC/K1 from the begining and then start again, I'm starting K1 again soon

Why dont you both go full rutracker?

Why dont you both go full rutracker?
Yeah I didn't even mention all the downloaded dvds and training videos etc from back in the day, from a certain Romanian body building site among others

I prefer owning shit though, I like shelves, my wife doesn't but I do
if it were up to me my stairs would be floor to ceiling shelving for all my shit, and I got a lot of years of shit to put somewhere!

Yeah I didn't even mention all the downloaded dvds and training videos etc from back in the day, from a certain Romanian body building site among others

I prefer owning shit though, I like shelves, my wife doesn't but I do
if it were up to me my stairs would be floor to ceiling shelving for all my shit, and I got a lot of years of shit to put somewhere!
I was actually talkin´ about the missing events in your collection...

I was actually talkin´ about the missing events in your collection...
Ah sorry, I don't actually have anything missing from Pride, I downloaded the Best Of events a long ass time ago.
Current UFC is throw away these days, no need to keep it

I have almost the entire collection, minus the last couple of events and I think a few Bushido ones. I still love them today, more than modern MMA. A couple of months ago I even started rewatching them all from the beginning. Made it through the 2000s GP but I've been busy lately so I'll get back to them soon.

I have the whole Pride DVD American release collection. I'm only missing some of the "Best OF" submission and knockout ones.

I also have some burned copies of the Japanese Release Versions of Pride DVD's. The Holy Grail would be to have the OG Original Japanese DVD Versions in my opinion.

I have burned copies of Dream, Heros, Shooto, Rings, Pancrase, Deep and K-1. There was a guy on ioffer selling them years ago.

Last edited:
Only ones missing are:
Shockwave 2002
And the Pride Best of Vol1-3

Not looking to get those Best of series...

But everything else...looking like dynamite on my wall!

Also:
Allmost every UFC including TUF, from 1-148...and a couple of single Events after that...
But i left out UFC122,123 on purpose...
All of them also looking like dynamite on my wall...

Got a couple of CageRage Events...and the IFC Global Domination 1 night tourney

And not to forget:
K1 Heros 1-6

Allways wanted Shooto Events...

I got rid of most of my MMA dvd's about 5 years ago. Only kept around twenty or so. Didn't have a complete Pride collection, but I had a good number of them.

I have a good number of Pride videos on DVD. I have a number of UFC videos as well before they started holding shows every week.

Only ones missing are:
Shockwave 2002
And the Pride Best of Vol1-3

Not looking to get those Best of series...

But everything else...looking like dynamite on my wall!

Also:
Allmost every UFC including TUF, from 1-148...and a couple of single Events after that...
But i left out UFC122,123 on purpose...
All of them also looking like dynamite on my wall...

Got a couple of CageRage Events...and the IFC Global Domination 1 night tourney

And not to forget:
K1 Heros 1-6

Allways wanted Shooto Events...

Same I'm missing Shockwave 2002 and best of.
It felt like Christmas every time I came home from Tower Records, Sam Goody,Suncoast etc. with a Pride dvd I never saw.The whole spectacle, Bas/Quadros/fighters interludes is unmatched to this day imo.

^^^ right on, u just reminded me of all those other store names where u copped pride dvds from

Man that pride theme song, opening intro and victory anthems were always the shit that would get me so hyped up with goosebumps on my skin cause I knew I was guaranteed violence like Wanderlei once said.

I just wish ufc and Bellator played some catchy and epic anthems like pride. How they overlook the importance of having them is beyond me.

I just wish ufc and Bellator played some catchy and epic anthems like pride. How they overlook the importance of having them is beyond me.

Yeah, the production could make a lot of changes to improve the UFC shows. Bellator could make improvements as well with some of the DAZN money. Bellator has done Pride like intros. in the past but not nearly as great as Pride.

I have every Pride event on DVD minus the "Pride The Best" volumes.

I own every numbered event, GP, Bushido, and Shockwave event, including a bootleg of Shockwave 2002.

I got them for super cheap on Amazon about four years ago, minus the Shockwave 2002 event (I can't remember where I purchased that one).

Man that pride theme song, opening intro and victory anthems were always the shit that would get me so hyped up with goosebumps on my skin cause I knew I was guaranteed violence like Wanderlei once said.
As you speak of the songs/anthems they played...and guarenteed violence...
I was just watching 'New Fist of the Northstar'...and couple of songs/anthems they used, are very very similar to what Pride was using...
....just saying

I have most of the Pride, Bushido dvds, as well as the UFC up to 170 odd.
I love them, but I am thinking of selling them as I am trying to go minimalist.
So if anyone is interested, they are in perfect condition. (I live in Cape Town, South Africa)

...still looking for UFC151...cant find it anywhere... ;)

I don’t have the whole collection, but I sure remember ordering those pay per views.

Those were some great times.

I was getting there before moving across the country. Someone on here seemed like they were going to sell their complete collection to me a few weeks ago before they ghosted me. Must have got cold feet, I don't blame them. Feels bad man.
<DCrying>

Back