Who here had the complete pride dvd collection!?

I have a box of old Pride, UFC and K-1 events on vhs I recorded off satellite waaaay back.

I’m missing shockwave 2002 , opening rd of the 2004 Hw gp

Only ones missing are:
Shockwave 2002
And the Pride Best of Vol1-3

Not looking to get those Best of series...

But everything else...looking like dynamite on my wall!

Also:
Allmost every UFC including TUF, from 1-148...and a couple of single Events after that...
But i left out UFC122,123 on purpose...
All of them also looking like dynamite on my wall...

Got a couple of CageRage Events...and the IFC Global Domination 1 night tourney

And not to forget:
K1 Heros 1-6

Allways wanted Shooto Events...
I stopped collecting the ufc DVDs at ufc 122 .... I just couldn’t pay for it lol

Got almost all Pride events in DVD's.

The version we had in France are the Japanese PPV format (original intros and walkout songs) and there is an option for live and no commentary audio. Only the sound of the fight. It's really special and great to make highlights videos.

Damn I miss those days when a new DVD would be released with a Pride poster inside it...

I would love to have the whole Pride collection. I used to have a bunch of vhs tapes of BVD tapes I ordered for 3.99 each from a magazine back in 97.

I almost did (everything original too), I was missing the bushido series to complete the whole thing.

I started collecting pride dvds around 2002 and it went on for years, going to best buys, and regular DVD shops, one by one I would buy them, then marathon watch 'em, even the extra content.

Some of my best mma memories for sure. At that time I felt special for having them, knowing it couldn't be too many of us in the world.

Nowadays I think there must be many more collectors out there.

Anyone here has/had the complete pride DVD collection? Or any collection for that matter, ufc or others?

Tell the story behind your journey

The US version with Bas and Quadros/Ranallo/Trigg, or the japanese version?.
I have the US version in a hard drive, but I´ve been looking for the japanese version for years. Those pre fight intros were something else.

The holy grail is the dynamite event on DVD and it VHS

I had a Japanese dubbed VHS of the event but loaned it to a buddy 5 years ago and he moved away of course misplacing the tspe... .

I dont know many ppl that have a physical copy of that event...

I have all of them in one 106gb folder that I have backed up in like three places. I found one single torrent that had 90% of them that I managed to download over the course of a few weeks cuz there was only one seeder. I think it's dead now.

The rest took a whole lot of searching some really shady websites and closing endless pop-up ads but in the end I found the rest and only got one virus. I love having an endless amount of Pride to have on in the background while I work on stuff. The ones where Bas and Ranallo do the do the commentary in post-production are my favorite events ever I think.

Not close to everything but I do have a fair bit, probably around 2/3rds of the events from 2000 onwards.

The only UFC DVD's I found worthwhile were those double show releases from the early 00's, some of those cards around 2000/2001 were actually really good.

I almost did (everything original too), I was missing the bushido series to complete the whole thing.

I started collecting pride dvds around 2002 and it went on for years, going to best buys, and regular DVD shops, one by one I would buy them, then marathon watch 'em, even the extra content.

Some of my best mma memories for sure. At that time I felt special for having them, knowing it couldn't be too many of us in the world.

Anyone here has/had the complete pride DVD collection? Or any collection for that matter, ufc or others?

do you have Shockwave 2002? And if so where did you find it?

I have them in a box in my garage. I don’t have the last 4/5 or so. And none of the bushiodos.

I have almost the entire collection, minus the last couple of events and I think a few Bushido ones. I still love them today, more than modern MMA. A couple of months ago I even started rewatching them all from the beginning. Made it through the 2000s GP but I've been busy lately so I'll get back to them soon.

Hey, it's my old account. I hadn't used it in a while and forgot my password so I made another one lol

I had to go to a Japanese/Anime/Video store to get my hands on the Prides and Vale Tudos. Good times, I love not being able to read anything and getting pumped when I recognized fighters faces.

Pride was so lush with pageantry combined with high production value. I miss those days.

Yeah I didn't even mention all the downloaded dvds and training videos etc from back in the day, from a certain Romanian body building site among others

I prefer owning shit though, I like shelves, my wife doesn't but I do
if it were up to me my stairs would be floor to ceiling shelving for all my shit, and I got a lot of years of shit to put somewhere!
Shelf army right here.

setting things on the floor is for losers.

but give me a stack of cinderblocks and a few hundred board feet of lumber,

and it. Is. On.

Get UFC fight pass has the entire Pride Library

I still got a buncha old Ufcs on vhs I recorded back in the day.
I always see old ufc dvds at the thrift stores or goodwill now. The covers are pretty goofy looking for most of them but still nowhere near as bad as that new ufc game.

I still got a buncha old Ufcs on vhs I recorded back in the day.
I always see old ufc dvds at the thrift stores or goodwill now. The covers are pretty goofy looking for most of them but still nowhere near as bad as that new ufc game.
I used to sell UFC videos in Melbourne back in the early 2000's. Worked for this mobile video store that sold a lot of cult stuff. UFC & Pride were always in the section with Mondo Cane and serial killer docos, wasn't allowed to put them with sport. Some places wouldn't let us sell them

I have this one, can still be found on eBay.

You can either have French commentary or live audio with no commentary
View attachment 822569

I will have to settle for the French version then. That will work. I will look for it on ebay today.

That looks like you have a hell of a collection. I have most Prides and early UFC DVDs and some random one offs I could find at my local store like KOTC, but no EliteXC.

Back