Who Here Has The Balls To Post A Pic of Their Girl?

I ended up looking through a lot of the thread and I am going to say a lot of the posters who posted up a woman are likely women they *wish* they were dating, just women they may have on their Facebook that they don't even talk to and the women have nothing to do with them. I think this thread should have required that the picture must have you in it as well to cut out all the posters that are just full of Bullshit to try and impress other posters. I'm sure there's some that are legit but some that are definitely Bullshit as well.

My recent girlfriend of 2 years is 18, I am 20. I normally don't like younger women but so far I got no problems with her plus she was a virgin prior to me and that's always a plus. She treats me like a king, like a girlfriend should and never complains or argues but has asked a while ago when we are going to get married and I said when you turn 20 we could talk about engagement possibly. Now literally every couple days she asks if we are still getting engaged when she's 20..lol ugh. Don't know how any guys can actually commit to a woman who's fucked around with a bunch of different things guys. Just disgusting.I never liked blondes, always just preferred white, dark hair and very tall. She's 6 ft and I'm only a little over an inch taller. Having sex with really short women feels like you're doing it with a midget, with their stubby shorter legs (just not what I like)

GetAttachmentThumbnail

15128986_282893552111620_6133315833250366221_o.jpg

Last edited:
They're all jungle Asians too, not even the top tier Japanese/Korean.

<DisgustingHHH>

Lol agreed. I am not into Filipino at all but they are pretty much the easiest type of women to get into bed if you're into them.. they are also too short for my preference..i need long legs in any woman im dating. but top shelf Japanese are the best looking Asians by far. I only prefer white women for the most part. Am shocked to see so many Filipino looking girlfriends on this thread. Wonder if they all work at tim Hortons too? Kidding lol

Last edited:
AKA so many fake girlfriends in this thread.....

I want to believe damn it!

Lol exactly. I'd say a lot of the ones that posted "hot" girls but no pictures of themselves are just bullshit. That's why I thought it would be better if it was required to have you included in the picture, because guys can just post up whoever they want.

What's up with all these people posting their exes? Lol

wondered the same thing. Probably women that left them perhaps? Jeez I didn't see this thread until late late night/early today and I just find it so entertaining LOL

Lol @ that dude going through the whole thread to look at other people's chicks.

Lol @ that dude going through the whole thread to look at other people's chicks.

Didn't go through the entire thread but I did go through some pages. So what? I bet lots of posters are curious to see, and I'm more than sure there are many posters who likely went through every page.

Didn't go through the entire thread but I did go through some pages. So what? I'm more than sure there are many posters who likely went through every page.

To each their own, seems like a strange thing to go through all 1200 posts to me.

To each their own, seems like a strange thing to go through all 1200 posts to me.

I'm sure there are tons of posters who went through all 1200 to jack off to people's girlfriends (especially the pictures of the fake girlfriends). I probably looked through 20 pages. It was an early Sunday and didn't much else to do so didn't see the big deal.

I'm sure there are tons of posters who went through all 1200 to jack off to people's girlfriends (especially the pictures of the fake girlfriends). I probably looked through 20 pages. It was an early Sunday and didn't much else to do so didn't see the big deal.

Do you think there really were people posting fake gf's? I only check this thread when it's bumped so I haven't seen much. Fucking sad if true.

Do you think there really were people posting fake gf's? I only check this thread when it's bumped so I haven't seen much. Fucking sad if true.

LOL...Oh yes, definitely. There are for sure some that are bullshitting with random hot girls that they have nothing to do with, but I'm not going to bother outing them individually.

LOL...Oh yes, definitely. There are for sure some that are bullshitting with random hot girls that they have nothing to do with, but I'm not going to bother outing them individually.
Please do. It'd be more interesting than you and @Minotauro Rex going back and forth with each other like whiny teenage girls

Please do. It'd be more interesting than you and @Minotauro Rex going back and forth with each other like whiny teenage girls

I already outed one in the last page, well sort of. I asked that I would love to see him with her in a picture. That's obviously a bullshitter but going through a bunch of them would just be a headache. I think a lot of it is obvious though. Whiny teenage girls? Awe, cute :)

I think most of them who just post a pic of the girl is fake, I mean I'm sure some are real but a lot of them are bullshit.

Back