Who Here Has The Balls To Post A Pic of Their Girl?

Taken moments before you suplex her into the table behind you. And don't try to deny it. I know when a suplex is coming.

Btw, koolin, how tall are you?

Admitted 5'9" manlet. Still get lots of air for that suplex. She was fine. She's a trooper.

I already outed one in the last page, well sort of. I asked that I would love to see him with her in a picture. That's obviously a bullshitter but going through a bunch of them would just be a headache. I think a lot of it is obvious though. Whiny teenage girls? Awe, cute :)

I think most of them who just post a pic of the girl is fake, I mean I'm sure some are real but a lot of them are bullshit.

I think you should like all the ones that are real. It would be kinda like your way of outing the fakers.

Already did, 4 years ago.
Patrice O'Neal had a very well-thought-out answer when he was asked, back in 2004, where he'd hold his dream marriage.

He said he'd hold it in the UFC octagon. When he was up to say his vows, he'd want Ken Shamrock to get him in a RNC and choke him out. If his fiance tried to wake him up, then Frank Shamrock would appear and give her a flying knee, knocking her out too. So he and his fiance would be in a coma together but the experience would be a strong reminder to not fucking get married ever.

Patrice O'Neal had a very well-thought-out answer when he was asked, back in 2004, where he'd hold his dream marriage.

He said he'd hold it in the UFC octagon. When he was up to say his vows, he'd want Ken Shamrock to get him in a RNC and choke him out. If his fiance tried to wake him up, then Frank Shamrock would appear and give her a flying knee, knocking her out too. So he and his fiance would be in a coma together but the experience would be a strong reminder to not fucking get married ever.

That's beautiful, man.

2393141417.jpg

kate perry when don't have world class make-up and spray tan

18k2enoohf436jpg.jpg

yj0kjyi93bw83s9gzh3l.jpeg

non-existant cheekbones. potato shaped face.

lmao i was like lmao @ those poverty lips.

not saying she's ugly. 7/10 is plenty. wood bang. but she's nothing special.

6ish not a 7

Back