Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Idk am I? But if I'm swimming in pussy does it matter what ugly and or average people label me?

<GOT2>

You're mistaken me for hating. I'm just calling a spade and spade bro.

01maiden01.jpg

Palis has everyone tied in knots here.... Let's just bask in each other's beauty and chill.

Me and a random guy in an airplane going to Shanghai in 2017

Attachments

• Buffer.jpg
    Buffer.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 40
So many ways to respond, so little time.

1. Indeed, it's just too bad all the beauty is on the outside.

2. Funny to see you in here bragging about the one thing over which you have little to no input.

3. You sound insecure. People who are confident about their looks don't need to brag.

And when you're my age, I wonder if you will still have to be putting that crap in your hair to have any style.
I'd bang his chick second.

That's most likely not even him on the picture lol. Jimmies rustled.
If that's not him, he's been stealing that guy's social media pics for like 6 years now. Pretty dedicated.

We saw your pic, we know
No, @Palis is the only man I'd consider. And that's bc he is the only man with a lazy eye who is still somehow gorgeous, and I find it strangely attractive.

Also bc I'm gay, but only for him. I'm still straight for his girl though, but I'd rather get the weird sex stuff out of the way first.

He’s been here six years? I never even noticed him until like a week ago lol.
Yeah, I guess he's kinda quiet. I noticed him years ago and then forgot about until someone posted his pic in the OT last week. Then I was like, "Damn. What a hottie."

No, @Palis is the only man I'd consider. And that's bc he is the only man with a lazy eye who is still somehow gorgeous, and I find it strangely attractive.

Also bc I'm gay, but only for him. I'm still straight for his girl though, but I'd rather get the weird sex stuff out of the way first.
Lold at lazy eye. Good try but still funny

I don't get why people always think they will never meet people they meet here. I have. Plenty of other people have. We are planning an OT meet up right now, actually. Don't be so negative, although I get why you are.
I had a few single malts with a long standing poster last week.
Bounced another member out of the club I was working at years ago.
It happens.

I had a few single malts with a long standing poster last week.
Bounced another member out of the club I was working at years ago.
It happens.
Lol

Did you come here and make fun of him after you bounced him?

Back