Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Sup @NikkiNeversleep. I dont have time to woo you with a personal video right now but I just wanted to say hi. That's a personal video of me. I look forward to talking to you. Stop by the OT and make some friends.

Sickening. Wake the fuck up son.

I have no idea what Kardashians even looks like. Is he a she?

I was just throwing out a random, nice comment in hopes that the universe would reward me.

Photo is from like 7 years ago back in high school but I figured it's worth sharing. Kimbo Rice. Also, yes I'm Asian, but my username is in reference to Brian Scalabrine.

69339_151249158252690_3584874_n.jpg

@Zer well shit. what a retard. thanks pal. speaking of Asian, any films to recommend? looking for something swordy

edit: nevermind forgot I had this to watch.

Last edited:
@Zer well shit. what a retard. thanks pal. speaking of Asian, any films to recommend? looking for something swordy

I'm no expert on swordy Azn flicks. I like Yakuza shit mostly. Maybe check out the Lone Wolf and Cub series, and Ninja Scroll if you don't mind anime

I'm assuming you've already seen them but The Raid movies are pretty solid.
Yessir. Gonna watch Izo the next time it's a rainy day. Premise is: Samurai travels through time and kills the fuck out of everything. Or so I've heard. By Takeshi Miike. Should bebgood. Really enjoyed everything else I've ever seen by him.

Yessir. Gonna watch Izo the next time it's a rainy day. Premise is: Samurai travels through time and kills the fuck out of everything. Or so I've heard. By Takeshi Miike. Should bebgood. Really enjoyed everything else I've ever seen by him.
Oh shit that sounds pretty amazing. I'll have to check it out.

Back