Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

I posted it in the berry once and everyone made fun of my attempted fist pump type thing
The fist pump was the best part. Wouldn't have done anything less, myself, tbh.

Still jelly that you got to meet him.

Everyone welcome the newest addition to the family.

161kvuc.jpg

Good stuff bro. What's the name?
Named him Ness after the Earthbound main character. Named my first son Isaac from the bible. Decided to be a more creative with the names then my father was who named my two older brothers after him and two of my nephews are also named after my father. I managed to luck out and only get my father's name as my middle name.

That top pic was taken Monday July 16th 2018 the day I put them on here hence why it says NOW. Damn man I been back on here a month and people already bitching about how bad my pics are again. Wanna talk about how shitty my bowls are next? Dont worry about my pics I dont worry about yours or even if you have any on here. Ive got all kinds on here over the years and countless people have talked about how bad they are.
That last pic with my old bike was taken with a professional camera then printed out then scanned then put on photobucket as well as this one in Miami that everyone on here said looked like it was taken in the 80s. It got so many putdowns I lost count.

Well, they do have a 80s vibe... Don't know what your deal is but asking about your pic is not a personal attack ffs so chill.

Named him Ness after the Earthbound main character. Named my first son Isaac from the bible. Decided to be a more creative with the names then my father was who named my two older brothers after him and two of my nephews are also named after my father. I managed to luck out and only get my father's name as my middle name.

Are you Greek? Isn’t that a Greek tradition?

FTFY

Congrats bro.
Lol growing up my dad was a very religious man (pastor of a church) and will always bringing me until I was about 19. Even though I don't go anymore Isaac was the name I always liked from the Bible. And for what it's worth I do think Binding of Isaac is a great game.
Are you Greek? Isn’t that a Greek tradition?
Nah we're Puerto Rican and the only thing I know about the Greek is that they make great food at the diner near my house lol.

Well, they do have a 80s vibe... Don't know what your deal is but asking about your pic is not a personal attack ffs so chill.
I apologize Ive just been into it with alot of shit sucking assholes on here over the years. Sherdog has some low life scum on here. People that have no lives and get on here and talk shit just to make them feel better.

I apologize Ive just been into it with alot of shit sucking assholes on here over the years. Sherdog has some low life scum on here. People that have no lives and get on here and talk shit just to make them feel better.

Wait, aren’t you the guy that flipped out because people didn’t like your food pics?

Back