Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Actually across my attempts last year to take the dodgiest looking self portrait possible, look like an unshaven Chris Lambert from that black and white Highlander poster or Ryan Goslings much less good looking serial killer brother.

Deemed too disturbing for public exposure and perhaps likely to shatter @Zer's illusions I could make an effective Japanese schoolgirl grappling partner.

Last edited:
41509699_10211843759788703_3441404363384291328_n.jpg

It's fucking hot.

You look like you should be yodeling.

I'm not sure whether that like actually makes me want to post it now to escape that image @Zer. <45>

Last edited:
It’s fn hilarious to me that @Factory was probably sitting there thinking “I fucking OWNED that dude so many Sherbro points to me lol” despite the fact that post was at least two years ago as a troll
Did you and Marco ever go on your date?

I tried.

Ojvca6K.jpg

I'm the one on the far right, rocking that sweet facial hair.

huh... Interesting pic... The girl in the foreground looks like she has a hairy asshole or will at some point in her life...

huh... Interesting pic... The girl in the foreground looks like she has a hairy asshole or will at some point in her life...
She did have the hairiest arms out of everyone in the classroom, so you might be onto something there.

Hey what happened to that Macklemore looking guy, @palis I think it was.

I know he's not Indian but he really looks like he should be posing on a Harley Davidson in a Bollywood film. ;)

You see its one or the other isn't it? your not seeing my face AND my arse.

Back