Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

dCpir2o.jpg

that's me up on the balcony

how y’all do this on a phone

I go to tinypic.com and upload the photo. They'll then give you a link to paste in here for forums . You don't have to create an account. Although I'm not sure if it was my phone or tinypic but sometimes my photos would be upside down or sideways.

@Bobby Boulders throw my name up on that list yo
You'll have to talk to @Loiosh. I've never had anything to do with that list, tbh. I don't recall that it was even me who put it in the OP. Pretty sure it was @Lethal.

I put everything up on Photobucket, and Photobucket decided to break the ability to hotlink unless you paid a large sum of money, which I absolutely refuse to do.

I don't know if they're still broken. Can you guys see pictures through the links?

I put everything up on Photobucket, and Photobucket decided to break the ability to hotlink unless you paid a large sum of money, which I absolutely refuse to do.

I don't know if they're still broken. Can you guys see pictures through the links?
Yeah, you can still see the pics that were linked in the OP.

Suck they did you that way. You put a fuckload of work into all of that.

Yeah, you can still see the pics that were linked in the OP.

Suck they did you that way. You put a fuckload of work into all of that.

Well, looks like they undid me that way if you can see the pics. I never paid.

Those fuckers ate all of my pictures too.

To skinny jean, or not to skinny jean, that is the question

Aji6TW2.jpg

210px-JimAllcorn.jpg IMG_20181012_193213.jpg
The photo on the left is me back in my prime when I was fighting as a pro boxer in the light-middleweight division & the photo on the right is of me now.

Back