Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

IMG_0279_zpsjtiyr0mg.jpg
Nice look of surprise on your visage.

This one is pretty old (March of 08), but I don't know how to post pics off of my phone, so that's the best I got for now

207192_1.jpg

207192_3.jpg

Wow man you're very long and scaley. Who's the fellow in the orange coat with you?

I meant YOU wouldn't "do" someone if you knew how much a friend liked her.

Me, I almost quit my job to be with her.
Oh, I misunderstood. Very noble of you.

Also, wouldn't would, imo.

Theres already about 50 pictures of meon this website between the Heavies. Mayberry, Sports Bar, Plats, Pro Rasslin and P & M but here ya go
This was at my boys fight in November
Im the one in the middle

20151121_211506_zpsmrsjcfzs.jpeg
You look like the dude who was beating up Clooney in Oceans 11

I have a specific face for everyone here I haven't seen. Most times their AV, but not always.

If it means anything to you, I look a lot like Dolph Lundgren in both face and physique, though I am much prettier.

You should've, she's pretty sexy. Respectfully.

I know, man, I know. The hardest part is she is one of the nicest girls I have ever known, absolutely wife material.

I know, man, I know. The hardest part is she is one of the nicest girls I have ever known, absolutely wife material.
So why didn't you take the leap? Jobs are easy to obtain but a good woman, that's rare in this world.

i know a guy who got fired by posting a pictures of himself on a forum the day he called in sick. Someone from his company saw him online and ratted him out. I've always been careful since that day.
Happened to me on Facebook. I wanted a 4 day weekend so I called in sick. I checked into the airport(I know I know) and forgot I was friends with the supervisor. This was late 2011

Theres already about 50 pictures of meon this website between the Heavies. Mayberry, Sports Bar, Plats, Pro Rasslin and P & M but here ya go
This was at my boys fight in November
Im the one in the middle

20151121_211506_zpsmrsjcfzs.jpeg
Nice shirt, ming. You look like a mobster on vacation.

Wow man you're very long and scaley. Who's the fellow in the orange coat with you?

That's obviously my long time Au Pair.

By the way, do you even understand how hard it was to type this out? A little appreciation would be nice... just saying

So why didn't you take the leap? Jobs are easy to obtain but a good woman, that's rare in this world.

Awkward situation. She was really nice to me but she was really nice to everyone, and I was her boss. There wasn't anything I could do to see if we had a chance that wouldn't have been incredibly inappropriate.

If I had it to do again I'd probably ask for a transfer.

i posted one picture. i'd be more inclined to post a few more clear ones if this thread had a 24 hour expire.

i say this in case i get into a debate/battle on here i dont want anyone looking up my personal stuff and then delving and posting it in retaliation ect. i think i'm in the clear of enemies for the moment though

Back