Who in the FW top 10 will have balls to fight Zabit?

Zombie might be available around then. Especially with the Korean card in October getting postponed. Otherwise maybe the winner of Knight - Amirkhani, Fili or (my personal favourite) Ryan Hall.

There aren't really any top 15 guys available right now with Edgar being his teammate, Cub - Moicano seemingly happening and Emmett's face being absolutely fucked.
didn't realise Frankie was his team mate , If he wasn't I'm sure he would be down to fight him , Frankie fights anyone the UFC puts in front of him .
In saying that I think Frankie is hell bent on holding out for the next title shot and not risking losing his spot again .

Moicano vs Zabit would be amazing as someone brought up.... It needs to happen eventually

Cub has no fear of prospects.

He’ll cross paths with Aldo if Max keeps winning since it’ll take an act of God to justify a 3rd Aldo/Holloway fight. If Aldo loses to Stephens it might be sooner than later.

I'm just not seeing the hype behind zabit. I see him getting slept soon.

Absolutely nobody at FW wants to get in there with ZM Punk!

Well, except for Doo-Hoo Choi. He's the single one that gives zero fucks.

That's not the Korean I was thinking of

2ytz4a9.gif

That is the Korean I was thinking of

Aldo would leg kick him back to Dagestan. Fact
I think Zabit makes short work of Aldo. I think Zabit is every bit as good as the hype. I can see him being a future 2 weight champ. The guy is simply incredible

Absolutely nobody at FW wants to get in there with ZM Punk!

Well, except for Doo-Hoo Choi. He's the single one that gives zero fucks.
Love that Asian fighter mentality. They will literally fight anybody, anywhere, and come to bang every time

September 15 I’m 90% positive Zabit is fighting in Moscow in the co main event fight.

The problem is will the UFC be able to find him a top 10 opponent that will agree to fight him in Russia?

Who will sign ?
I think he is overrated. Rogan went full regard on him despite the fact that he couldn’t beat that small journeyman decisively. I’m talking his last fight.

I think he is overrated. Rogan went full regard on him despite the fact that he couldn’t beat that small journeyman decisively. I’m talking his last fight.

The whole hype thing and Rogan having an orgasm on air about a fighter is just noise.

Zabit is very unorthodox with his striking - which I think is the weakest skill that the majority of fighters have in MMA - so he's tricky to figure out. He didn't like Bochniak's pressure, being on the back foot and he got into a brawl near the end. Probably a fight he learned some things from, but that on the fly, striking style is not something we see much in MMA today.

He's beatable like every fighter, but he is entertaining to watch and deserves the 'hype' or recognition I think is the more apt word.

I think Zabit makes short work of Aldo. I think Zabit is every bit as good as the hype. I can see him being a future 2 weight champ. The guy is simply incredible

Aldo makes short work of Zabit, then 30 minutes rest, then makes short work of Eddie Alvarez

They should put Edgar against him. Watch another hype train get derailed and smashed

Aldo makes short work of Zabit, then 30 minutes rest, then makes short work of Eddie Alvarez
Aldo isn't beating Eddie. That's laughable. Long shot he'd beat Zabit..... Hell he has a 50/50 fight with Stephens coming

Back