Who irritates you more, ultra conservatives and bleeding heart Liberals?

smellmyfarts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is a thread for my fellow political centrists and other reasonable folks. Who irritates you more between ultra conservatives and bleeding heart Liberals?

For me, I've always despised the far right more because I'm not religious in the slightest. The concept of people making important decisions that effect their own or other's lives which are based on complete and utter nonsense always drove me nuts. However, the older I get, the more I can't stand the left. I don't know if it's the fact that I'm changing or the left keeps going more bonkers by the day. I suspect it's a little of both.

When I'm around friends or family members in 2017 that are frothing at the mouth liberal or conservative, I have to say that the extreme liberals irritate me more these days. The thing is that most of my ultra conservative friends or family members are just idiots. They don't mean any harm, they're just not smart. The hard core liberals I know are not only completely detached from reality, but they're usually complete tools if you share a different opinion. For as much as the scream about tolerance, they're ironically intolerant as all hell. I think a lot of it stems from the fact that our media and educational system is pretty liberal these days, so a lot of these people feel justified to ram their opinions down your throat because they simply don't understand that half the people in this country don't agree with them.

What do you got?

dump
dʌmp/
noun
  1. 1.
    a site for depositing rubbish.
    synonyms: rubbish tip, rubbish dump, refuse dump, rubbish heap, refuse heap, tip, dumping ground, dustheap, slag heap, midden, dunghill, dung heap; More

centrism =/= reasonability

Arguments to moderation are silly. Although the ignorant/arrogant dichotomy in the American right/left certainly has some reality to it.

centrism =/= reasonability

Arguments to moderation are silly. Although the ignorant/arrogant dichotomy in the American right/left certainly has some reality to it.
I'm more referring to the far right and left. I know plenty of reasonable people that identify as liberal or conservative.

dump
dʌmp/
noun
  1. 1.
    a site for depositing rubbish.
    synonyms: rubbish tip, rubbish dump, refuse dump, rubbish heap, refuse heap, tip, dumping ground, dustheap, slag heap, midden, dunghill, dung heap; More
Triggered

Liberals and leftists fascination with defending/ignoring even the most horrible of atrocities committed by Muslims or in the name of Islam.

Maybe because I live in a far left state but far left annoys the shit out of me. All that PC non-sense. I'm afraid to speak half the time in fear of offending them. And all the non-sense gender garbage they spew out in COLLEGE. They're affecting me everyday and the future of my kids.

Not sure what the far-right has done to piss me off though.

People that say ‘you you’

Last edited:
People that stutter even when they type.

People that say ‘you you’
Says a guy that can't even use a coma. I've been reading your stupid posts for years. You'r grammar is like that of a child. LOL

We had an epic Internet war over it many moons and two profiles ago kid.

You got burnt........deal with it
giphy.gif

At least far right republicans are just following their holy book, and for the most part just want to keep people from sinning in their eyes (to prevent them from eternal damnation). I guess that's kind of honorable albeit ridiculous.

Far-leftists want communism and anarchy? Two contradictory ideologies that have constantly been proven to lead to complete ruin and massive lives lost. They literally don't know what they are talking about, but think they are smarter than you.

Says a guy that can't even use a coma. I've been reading your stupid posts for years. You'r grammar is like that of a child. LOL

Robin_Cook_-_Coma.jpg

What the fuck are you talking about?

The PMRC, Jerry Fallwel, religous high horse hypocrite, gay folks are going to hell types used to really piss me off in the 90s. Well, they still do, but they're mostly neutered now.

Today the illiberal, judgmental leftist types are getting under my skin more as I think they're betraying liberal principles.

Back