Who irritates you more, ultra conservatives and bleeding heart Liberals?

You can't do much with bleeding heart liberals. Give me 100 ultra-conservatives, and I have the foundation of an army.

People keep bringing up centrism but I'm not sure what that is or who represents it.

Do you really want to go back to the politics of Tony Blair?

People keep bringing up centrism but I'm not sure what that is or who represents it.

Do you really want to go back to the politics of Tony Blair?

Centrists usually pick and choose what they believe to be the best of both worlds, often out of pragmatism, rather than coming up with an ideological platform for themselves.

In the case of men like Blair, they occasionally pick the worst of both worlds.

So? Do you have a solution? I imagine implementing some sort of War on Poverty rather than a war on Drugs would help.
Mass sterilization combined with excecutions and extreme sentencing would ultimately be the most successful method of removing extreme poverty from society. There is simply a significant portion of the population that is incapable of getting up, going to work, and not breaking the law regardless of how much of a helping hand you give them. This exploding underclass we are currently experiencing is largely the result of what is know as reverse evevolution /idiocracy imo.

Since we our a civilized society with at least some level of ethics and morality, this is not possible, nor should it be.

To answer your question, I'm not sure anything can be done about stupid poor people that make bad decisions. You either allow them to exist or you don't. The first option gives you the United States, Great Britain, france etc. The second option gives you Singapore or to some extent Japan. There is probably a happy medium.

Both but I hate liberals way more. I’m at the bottom right corner of the political spectrum.

The far right obviously, because they are usually more wealthy and therefore politics bend to their will. Money is the currency of politics, that's undeniable. Ergo, the religious right and the far right loons bother me more because they do real damage to this country. When net neutrality is ended because of corporate overlords, the enemy should be easy for anyone to spot. Instead, people bitch about a person who feels they were born as a different gender or bitch about people promoting more inclusion or tolerance.

You can't do much with bleeding heart liberals. Give me 100 ultra-conservatives, and I have the foundation of an army.
Why? Are you under attack and need an army of authoritarian followers?

Both.

Neither show the ability to be rationale, centrist, or intelligent.

Both show that they need someone else to think for them.

, loves guns, is against the idea of helping the less fortunate and feel women shouldn't have as many rights as men qualifies as savage.

Meh I can understand the first part if you are an anti self defense person and don't like guns, but the second part i can't agree with. I have yet to hear any republican politician come out and say with exact words, that they are for policy that gives women less rights then men. And IMHO if they have not explicitly said such a policy then it is not part of the party platform..

That's probably why the 3 posters here known for arguing the earth is flat are religious conservatives. Because they're reasonable.
That's 3 religious conservatives. 3. I can name for you several thousand religious conservatives that are reasonable, and are not flat earthers or any other kind of CT'er.

I'm guessing the adults who believe mermaids are real and Lady Gaga works for satan are more "reasonable" than college kids with funny colored hair who want to see muslims treated nicely too, right?
Yea the kids in that video were anything but ignorant. The picture of reasonableness.

Ultra right wingers vote for pedophiles.

Nuff said
Im a right winger and am unaware of voting for a pedophile. You have said this in other threads and i still dont understand it.. Is it a reference to that Moore fool? You know, the one were the girl admitted to lying about the note..

Bleeding heart liberals are annoying, but ultra-conservatives are terrible people.

Yea the kids in that video were anything but ignorant. The picture of reasonableness.

1. Learn how to quote more than one post at a time.

2. What are your thoughts on Roy Moore? He feels we're better off without women having the right to vote, and republicans just backed him like a war hero. If you think the career suicide of adopting it as policy is the necessary proof to show they believe it, you're dumb.

3. I said 3 extremely stupid people were religious conservatives. I didn't say all religious conservatives were extremely stupid. It's a point towards what you'll find in larger numbers, not what the whole of anything is. Learn to understand what you read before you reply to it.

4. Like in the post I quoted above, where you seem to imply that I suggested that the kids in the video were reasonable. I very clearly didn't and even said the opposite. So let me put it a bit more bluntly;

Learn to read or shut up.

NO. And don't presume you can tell me what to do.

As predictable as I thought. Why bother telling you what to do when I can just make you do it? :) Like blatantly run from substance and what's right. Facts and reality really scare you little trumpettes. So strange how such confident little kids can be so, sooooo afraid.

Talk all you want little fella, nobody's listening anymore....

Back