Who irritates you more, ultra conservatives and bleeding heart Liberals?

Robin_Cook_-_Coma.jpg
my mom had that book. It had some photos from the movie. I remember jerking off to the nude shot of the woman.
Good times.

This is a thread for my fellow political centrists and other reasonable folks. Who irritates you more between ultra conservatives and bleeding heart Liberals?

For me, I've always despised the far right more because I'm not religious in the slightest. The concept of people making important decisions that effect their own or other's lives which are based on complete and utter nonsense always drove me nuts. However, the older I get, the more I can't stand the left. I don't know if it's the fact that I'm changing or the left keeps going more bonkers by the day. I suspect it's a little of both.

When I'm around friends or family members in 2017 that are frothing at the mouth liberal or conservative, I have to say that the extreme liberals irritate me more these days. The thing is that most of my ultra conservative friends or family members are just idiots. They don't mean any harm, they're just not smart. The hard core liberals I know are not only completely detached from reality, but they're usually complete tools if you share a different opinion. For as much as the scream about tolerance, they're ironically intolerant as all hell. I think a lot of it stems from the fact that our media and educational system is pretty liberal these days, so a lot of these people feel justified to ram their opinions down your throat because they simply don't understand that half the people in this country don't agree with them.

What do you got?
Maybe because of the neoliberal Clinton ideology that pushed the party to the right and the GrOPers moving far right has caused you to see the progressive agenda as far left and extreme.

Says a guy that can't even use a coma. I've been reading your stupid posts for years. You'r grammar is like that of a child. LOL

We had an epic Internet war over it many moons and two profiles ago kid.

You ridicule someone's grammar with atrocious grammar?

Leftists are more annoying because they are far more smug, self-righteous and hysterical.

Screen-Shot-2016-10-26-at-10.07.27-PM.png

One is a hate and ignorance fueled fundamental detriment to a functioning society, the other is a group of whiny, arrogant people misguided by usually caring too much.

I'll take the lesbian who loves muslims over the pastor raping kids any day.

The PMRC, Jerry Fallwel, religous high horse hypocrite, gay folks are going to hell types used to really piss me off in the 90s. Well, they still do, but they're mostly neutered now.

Today the illiberal, judgmental leftist types are getting under my skin more as I think they're betraying liberal principles.
Neutered? They have taken over , they have more power now than ever , they have the republicans by the balls on every level

Neutered? They have taken over , they have more power now than ever , they have the republicans by the balls on every level
Really? Then how did a life long Dem, pro gay marriage orangutan get elected? We've shifted to the left from even 20 years ago on so many social issues.

Maybe because of the neoliberal Clinton ideology that pushed the party to the right and the GrOPers moving far right has caused you to see the progressive agenda as far left and extreme.
I don't think all of the left's ideals are extreme. It's more the social issues and PC culture that has become detached from reality. Look, I support full on socialized medicine to some degree. I'm against big oil and fracking. I support full on decriminalization of all drugs, legalized prostitution, state funded abortion.....etc. I'm by no means what one would call conservative; however, since I'm not completely retarded, I don't by into any of this gender BS the left is obsessed with. Men and women are biologically different. A lot different. I can recognize that Islam is poison to the first world. Cops target black men not because they're racist but because black men commit far more crime. Women don't actually earn less than men for the same work.......etc

Really? Then how did a life long Dem, pro gay marriage orangutan get elected? We've shifted to the left from even 20 years ago on so many social issues.
Everything Trump has done has been pretty far right .

By becoming a republican and not saying anything pro-gay marriage since he started campaigning.

Bleeding heart liberals are naïve and Hard core conservatives are hypocrites.
I rotate between hating both depending on the story.

I don't think all of the left's ideals are extreme. It's more the social issues and PC culture that has become detached from reality. Look, I support full on socialized medicine to some degree. I'm against big oil and fracking. I support full on decriminalization of all drugs, legalized prostitution, state funded abortion.....etc. I'm by no means what one would call conservative; however, since I'm not completely retarded, I don't by into any of this gender BS the left is obsessed with. Men and women are biologically different. A lot different. I can recognize that Islam is poison to the first world. Cops target black men not because they're racist but because black men commit far more crime. Women don't actually earn less than men for the same work.......etc
I think most leftists, despite the media narrative, are impartial and/or realistic concerning the issues you claim are extreme.

Such as? Not arguing, but curious on your take.

He is a pandering machine, but did wave the rainbow flag on the campaign trail.

Yeah he definitely acted like a complete :eek::eek::eek:g but you're missing the point... He's beholden to whoever keeps him in power and the second his christian base pressures him, he'll sing the songs of straight marrying until his lips fall off. And we both know it.

I really don't know any Roy Moore types. They seem so few but maybe I'm wrong.

So in that case I'd say the far left.

Back