Who is behind the explosion that is wmma?

Ps . Or it could be the drugs.

TS I like you and I even agree with you, but as soon as you use the word cuck anyone with a brain just scrolls right past the rest of your post.

Who are the cucks behind the screens promoting this shit?

Anyone who uses the word "cuck" non ironically is a virgin.
No wonder you hate women.

It's here to stay. Quit whining about it.
You sound like a woman.

TS I like you and I even agree with you, but as soon as you use the word cuck anyone with a brain just scrolls right past the rest of your post.

Edited for your health

Ronda started the craze, now they seem fixated on the idea that it sells.

Just look at the PPV numbers, their fights don't sell.

I am.
WMMA is real and superior fighting.
As real fighting fans, we, the ones fighting in name of WMMA, are far from done.
Until we have 6 WMMA fights in a 12 fight card we won't have reached the minimum quota, the ideal card.

Men's divisions are on a downslide with so many people ducking each other, it's annoying and it's dying while WMMA is getting more and more popular and is UFC's future. More 145ers and women's atomweight are next.

<GrassoBless>

Anyone who uses the word "cuck" non ironically is a virgin.
No wonder you hate women.

It's here to stay. Quit whining about it.
You sound like a woman.

But it was used ironically. I hate woman for a very personal reason ..

It doesn't have to be here to stay.. and no I won' stop crying about it.

I am.
As real fighting fans, we, the ones fighting in name of WMMA, are far from done.
Until we have 6 WMMA fights in a 12 fight card we won't have reached the minimum quota, the ideal card.

Men's divisions are on a downslide with so many people ducking each other, it's annoying and it's dying while WMMA is getting more and more popular and is UFC's future. More 145ers and women's atomweight are next.

<GrassoBless>

Ah fuck .. great. Already have whammin spelled the end of society as we know it, but no there trying to take away the very thing that makes us Manley. I want to vomit.

But it was used ironically. I hate woman for a very personal reason ..

It doesn't have to be here to stay.. and no I won' stop crying about it.

Crap. Sorry i didn't realise you were taking the piss man.

Good trolling. Got me.:p

giphy.gif

I said in a thread the other day. the first few years I thought people were being overly dramatic about wmma. Yes the skill level mostly sucks, but the divisions are newer etc.

But lately like half of the main card is wmma. No, just no. There aren't nearly that many wmma fighters that can fight worth a damn that anyone cares about. They're just low rent filler taking a main card spot from someone I actually give a shit about. Title fights and #1 contender fights ONLY on ppv. And that's being generous you can put half of those title fights on some free tv card for all I, or anyone else cares.

Maybe you should get offline from the right wing virgin persecuted white male agenda and go outside and talk to women.

You sound exactly like the American right wing skinny fat virgins. Parroting the same stuff. That's sad man.

My friends are English with girlfriends and they don't sound anything like you do.

Whatever floats your boat my good fellow. We are all parrots .. human repeaters .. get used to it. There is nothing original on this earth so you get used to that. There is only hell and that is your opposite number .. just look into the eyes of the devil and you will see.

A sad man yes.. extremely.. but not sad enough to have a power ranger avitar .. that is beyond savage sad.

I am.

<GrassoBless>
giphy.gif

I said in a thread the other day. the first few years I thought people were being overly dramatic about wmma. Yes the skill level mostly sucks, but the divisions are newer etc.

But lately like half of the main card is wmma. No, just no. There aren't nearly that many wmma fighters that can fight worth a damn that anyone cares about. They're just low rent filler taking a main card spot from someone I actually give a shit about. Title fights and #1 contender fights ONLY on ppv. And that's being generous you can put half of those title fights on some free tv card for all I, or anyone else cares.

That's a good point .. do a free wmma card and see what the numbers are.. around 7 that'll be about it.

Lol.. sorry man .. my tablet wants to spell everything for me.

My, my this just won't do.

We need an apology at least ten times as profuse before we can even consider accepting.

My, my this just won't do.

We need an apology at least ten times as profuse before we can even consider accepting.

Why do I have to apologise? It's the tablet that needs repremanding .. naughty naughty tablet ..

I will now beat it ..

Back