Who is behind the explosion that is wmma?

Invicta is a feeder league, the top talent there goes to UFC just like Jennifer Maia and Yana Kunitskaya who recently came to UFC and many others in the past, so nah, there's no way Invicta will outgrow the UFC, if it had all WMMA talent, maybe, not very likely since it has less divisions and fighters competing.

PS: I watch and usually enjoy Invicta, but thank you anyway.
You should protest against this travesty, Invicta should be able to keep all of their "great" talent !

The weekends card Maia vs Usman has 2 wmma fights near top of the card..

Who the fuck is driving this agenda? Who are the monsters behind the screens promoting this shit?

Is it the fans? Are you guys really digging these wannabe geezas fighting ?

There are people from certain communities that bombard companies daily with phones calls and letters demanding these things.

You can’t figure out the UFC is “ behind “ it ?

What does a person respond with, if you are that incapable of seeing the basic and obvious truth when it hits you between the eyes with a baseball bat ?

Well occam's razor is not always the answer.

TS I like you and I even agree with you, but as soon as you use the word cuck anyone with a brain just scrolls right past the rest of your post.

Wrong

/Trump

Anyone who uses the word "cuck" non ironically is a virgin.
No wonder you hate women.

It's here to stay. Quit whining about it.
You sound like a woman.

Why do you think they use the word cuck in the first place? It so easily triggers all the whiny little sjw femtard bitches.

It's great for the cheap laughs.

I am.
WMMA is real and superior fighting.
As real fighting fans, we, the ones fighting in name of WMMA, are far from done.
Until we have 6 WMMA fights in a 12 fight card we won't have reached the minimum quota, the ideal card.

Men's divisions are on a downslide with so many people ducking each other, it's annoying and it's dying while WMMA is getting more and more popular and is UFC's future. More 145ers and women's atomweight are next.

<GrassoBless>

Sex offender detected.

Me & millions of others enjoy wmma in the UFC, Bellator, One FC, Rizin, KSW, Invicta etc. It's great fun to watch. I laugh at butthurt dude bro posts. The insecurity is obvious.

Last edited:
In addition, the women's fighters are much more interesting.

Me & millions of others enjoy wmma in the UFC, Bellator, One FC, Rizin, KSW, Invicta etc. It's great fun to watch. I laugh at butthurt dude bro posts. The insecurity is obvious.

triggered feminist ALERT WARNING WARNING

insecurtiy is well founded .. its because we are made horribly self conscious by woman ..

How often is that?
Maybe often enough, but there are good wmma fights. I rank them the same as hw fights tbh. There are 7-8 heavyweights that produce entertaining fights the rest are bums and cans that gas early and have boring drawn out fights.

Back