Who is doing more Damage in their position of power Angela Merkel, or Donald Trump?

Who is doing more Damage in their position of power Angela Merkel, or Donald Trump?

• Total voters

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
I would have to go with Merkel, because even if you don't like Trump he hasn't done anything that would directly fuck your average person's life, where as with Mekel there seems to be a lot of negative consequences from the refuge crisis.

Trump is the leader of the free world and he’s emboldening a dictatorship like Putin.

Trump is worse.

Trump is the leader of the free world and he’s emboldening a dictatorship like Putin.

Trump is worse.

Care to give me some examples of this dictatorship? What rights have you lost since he took office?

I would have to go with Merkel, because even if you don't like Trump he hasn't done anything that would directly fuck your average person's life, where as with Mekel there seems to be a lot of negative consequences from the refuge crisis.
Concession that Trump is a DNB noted.

You remember that Trump is literally Hitler, right? If you want a closer result in the poll, you should pit literal Hitler against, well, Hitler.

Is "damage" necessarily a bad thing? For instance, if an American president had done significant damage to the Soviet Union through their policies, would you consider the damage necessarily negative?

Merkel is typical politician. Yes she was lax on immigration. Nothing that cant be fixed. Trump created a cult and lowered the standards for politicians behaviour so much. He has created a toxic environment

lol theres no competition.... Trump easily

Anyone that says Merkel is a moron. Period.

Even though she is a center-right capitalist, Merkel is undeniably the most capable major leader in the world right now. She's setting up Germany to absolutely dominate the economic landscape in Europe for generations to come. And, I know, but but but the brown people!!!! Suck a dick.

Merkel is typical politician. Yes she was lax on immigration. Nothing that cant be fixed. Trump created a cult and lowered the standards for politicians behaviour so much. He has created a toxic environment

That could end up being a good thing. When I hang around with shitty people, it scares me straight. I always have some sort of awakening. Maybe the voting populace will have such a thing? It will probably take 5 or 6 more years, we'll see.

Every policy trump wants enacted will hurt working class Americans who got him elected.

They tried crushing health care last summer

Except give the very richest even more power in Washington and the average worker even less power in the workplace. But other than that, pretty harmless fellow.

Care to give me some examples of this dictatorship? What rights have you lost since he took office?

He was calling Putin a dictator, not Trump.

Trump is a wannabe dictator but doesn't have the political acumen or popular support.

Come on guys.

Trump wins this Vs a motivated Penn. Or chuck with that look in his eye. Merkel ain't got shit for Trump on this one.

Russia is officially a shit-hole country according to the people who rate countries by democratic freedom. I expect Vladimir and Donald consider this fake news, but I'm more inclined to believe the academics who compile indexes like this opposed to a couple of lying politicians.

20180203_WOC667.png

Sabotaging the ACA hasn't fucked up the average person's life?

Repealing Net Neutrality hasn't fucked up the average person's life?

Increased price of goods as a result of these idiotic tariffs hasn't fucked up the average person's life?

Get Il Douche's nuts out of your mouth.

Back