Who is doing more Damage in their position of power Angela Merkel, or Donald Trump?

Who is doing more Damage in their position of power Angela Merkel, or Donald Trump?

• Total voters
How are you going to fix Germany? Its been over run by goat fucking Muslims. Europe is basically done with the exception of Poland. Poland is based as fuck.

Daddy is a god send and is putting America First losers.

America has been overrun by masturbating incels and your daddy trump puts Israel, Saudi and Russia first.

Trump is the leader of the free world and he’s emboldening a dictatorship like Putin.

Trump is worse.

Your brain = Putin is bad, derp derp, because the media said so, derp derp, Trump shook hands with Putin, so Trump is bad, too!! Derp derp!!

Imagine this fucking guy

Being pro allowing telecoms to prioritize, throttle, or block sites based on payment status, content, or reputation.

CKqlS41.gif
You're fine with google and facebook doing it. Unlike these ISPs you think are going to throttle and block sites, the biggest supporters of net neutrality in google and facebook have a long and storied history of suppressing and blocking content they don't like. Hmmm, I wonder why the biggest online monopolies would be so ardently in favor of net neutrality while small ISPs oppose it.

Remind me which president has been unanimously shot down by the supreme court for attempted overreach.

Uhh....what?

There isn't a correct answer to this question, so I'm going to go with Trump as the most correct.

The other Presidents that have butted heads with them have been, in order of magnitude, FDR, Nixon, and GWB. Were you wanting me to say that Obama was "unanimously shot down by the supreme court for attempted overreach"? Because I would never remind you of that, as it would be a moronic thing to say.

Your brain = Putin is bad, derp derp, because the media said so, derp derp, Trump shook hands with Putin, so Trump is bad, too!! Derp derp!!

Your posts are probably the most painfully stupid on this forum.

Derp derp.

Are you arguing putin is a good guy now lol. Man you are getting worse and worse

Uhh....what?

There isn't a correct answer to this question, so I'm going to go with Trump as the most correct.

The other Presidents that have butted heads with them have been, in order of magnitude, FDR, Nixon, and GWB. Were you wanting me to say that Obama was "unanimously shot down by the supreme court for attempted overreach"? Because I would never remind you of that, as it would be a moronic thing to say.
Obama lost unanimously 44 times. GWB was 30, Bill Clinton was 31. He also had a losing record overall, and most presidents win around 60%.

I think Trump is a symptom and not the disease itself. No way he would have been elected in a healthy political environment imo. I give the US more credit than to think he would have got the nod over anyone but Clinton. Those last two candidates had the lowest approval rating in history after all.

As for the question in the OP - Merkel might have set back EU solidarity by years (at the very least) but the migrant situation is finally being addressed in a meaningful manner. Whatever Trump may do is also a temporary issue as he didn't get elected as emperor for life but is constrained by checks and balances. He could be gone in two years as well and that's something all the chicken littles ignore. For the love of all that's good in the world, get your shit together al y'all Americans and find candidates worth a damn.

I guess my answer is that Merkel made the bigger blunder (up to this point) but neither is as bad as their critics would have you believe. That might come as a surprise to those familiar with me in the migrant threads, but there it is anyways.

Well said.

Trump and it´s not even close.

Merkel has set Germany up to be the main European economic powerhouse for decades to come.

How are you going to fix Germany? Its been over run by goat fucking Muslims. Europe is basically done with the exception of Poland. Poland is based as fuck.

Daddy is a god send and is putting America First losers.

So you never left bumfuck Alabama? Because you are clearly clueless on Europe.

Merkel seems capable enough to address her mistakes , Trump scarcely seems to notice his or perhaps he just thinks he's incapable of making them .

Trump easily. Because of him the US is on the verge of another civil war.

I don't live in Germany, and I don't routinely read Der Spiegel (like my older brother does).

How am I supposed to know? I have the faintest sense of what is going on over there. I tend to concern myself with Europe when Europe concerns me. Otherwise, their yard, their side of the fence.

holy shit bud, if you don't know why Putin has negative connotations historically you're probably just a child

merkel abandoned everything her party stand for decades. she also killed all oppositon.
shes the epitome of a globalist supported by soros.
C2Sjnt.gif

Sabotaging the ACA hasn't fucked up the average person's life?

Repealing Net Neutrality hasn't fucked up the average person's life?

Increased price of goods as a result of these idiotic tariffs hasn't fucked up the average person's life?

Get Il Douche's nuts out of your mouth.
The average person? No. Some people? Sure. Just like some people got fucked over by the policies that benefited the other group. There's always another side to the coin, thats why 2 party elections are so effective (for the candidates) in this country.

merkel abandoned everything her party stand for decades. she also killed all oppositon.
shes the epitome of a globalist supported by soros.
C2Sjnt.gif
<{clintugh}>

I just don't get not having pride in your country and your people. Not only that but still be popular in spite of it. Strange times.

Trump easily. Because of him the US is on the verge of another civil war.
Right, thats all because of Trump and not the decade of white shaming we have gone through. Not because of stupid ghetto culture. Not because of hate groups like BLM.Not because of political exploitation of minorities with no payoff by the left. Not because of lax immigration policies. Just Trump.

Trump is the leader of the free world and he’s emboldening a dictatorship like Putin.

Trump is worse.
How has trump materially emboldened Putin? Here's how obama did: Putin annexed crimea and (quite obviously) sponsored a covert war in eastern Ukraine with impunity, even contributing to the downing of commercial airliner, all while a obama was in power. He also propped up the assad regime which ignored warnings to stop using chemical weapons, again with impunity.

I think you don't understand what "embolden" means.

MSM has probably "emboldened" Putin more than any politician.

"They have literally destroyed our country! We are infiltrated! Our President is a Russian AGENT! reeeeee!"

Back