Who is Mayberry's Greatest Geek?

I've given this a lot of thought and there's a lot of worthy candidates my vote is split between Doughbelly, or Dr Lectur.

That said I feel like my nerd/geek credentials are up there as well. To be considered a true Geek, or nerd you must have an in depth knowledge of

1.Comic Books everyone's nerd journey starts with either DC or Marvel...or Image that's if you're a complete loser.
images

2.Trading Cards I personally have over 500 Marvel Universe, baseball, and basketball trading cars
View attachment 371143

3.Anime and manga my anime knowledge is lacking that said I am an original Voltron, Tranzor Z, Robotech, Gundam homer.
View attachment 371147

4.Inepttedness with women...hate to admit that I was the shy guy that didn't have great success with girls however I hit puberty at age 5 and its been quite the ride since
images

5.Grades to be a true nerd you must have atleast a 3.5 GPA with ones academic concentration being in the hard sciences and maths. my best subjects were Lunch and Gym so I'm lacking a bit there.

6.Nerd crush. to be a true nerd you have to have fantasized marrying and deflowering a cartoon woman, Deanna Troi, or a comic book heroine
View attachment 371157

View attachment 371153
images

what say you sherbros...who is Mayberry's most profound geek and why?

I literally do none of those things, but I am still a huge geek. You forgot to include stuff about computers (a fixture of the geek community).

While other teenagers were going to parties and drinking, I would bring my old CRT monitor and computer to my friends house to play Starcraft over LAN.

...not enough magic the gathering admissions itt...come on guys let it out it will cleanse the soul
I loved magic. Then for some reason I brought my deck with me when I went on vacation and lost it. Barely played after that

I literally do none of those things, but I am still a huge geek. You forgot to include stuff about computers (a fixture of the geek community).

While other teenagers were going to parties and drinking, I would bring my old CRT monitor and computer to my friends house to play Starcraft over LAN.

you absolutely cannot call your self a Geek or a nerd without any of the criteria I mentioned in the op sir.

to do so shows a lack of integrity and you would be forever known a s a faux nerd in my book.

now change starshaft or what ever that is you claim to enjoy into Star Wars or Star Trek and then you can begin your real nerd journey.

I'll need you all to just stand together to make it more efficient for me to shove you into lockers.

Comics, Babylon 5, Trek, Commodore 64, tinkering with hardware.
I think I qualify.

But hey I also bang LA 10's, bench teh 400 and drive a Porsche

Comics, Babylon 5, Trek, Commodore 64, tinkering with hardware.
I think I qualify.

BABYLON 5 was/is criminally underrated sci fi imho

But hey I also bang LA 10's, bench teh 400 and drive a Porsche

almost had me with the 400lb bench but I knew something was a foot it's 405 which I use to do military presses with
images

Back