Who is on your ignore list?

LOL I read the most horrific progressive liberal rage inducing insanity and some people can't handle the truth and the word progressive?

<DisgustingHHH>
Weak!

Really? That's fucked up.

I talked with him semi regularly, both in threads and via PM once in a while, and that seems out of character to me. Seeing as I respect you this bit of info clouds my opinion of him.
He's full of shit. Ask him to specifically reference the post.

It's easy to claim shit without backing it up. Demand verification.

I wasn't super familiar with his posting history, but his banning was super deserved in that instance. I was one of the (many, I presume) posters chasing fake - and very racist - stories that he was providing.
everyone-i-dont-like-is-htther-white-nationalist-g-the-7267106.png

Free helicopter rides for revisionist commies.
71b.jpg

Banned from spreading fake news and joke tweets during the Vegas attack. Can't remember which mod swung the sword, but he was given multiple chances to stop. Pretty dickish hill to die on.

@Sodapopinksi was not banned. He was sometimes banned from specific threads and eventually decided to stop posting here. I know because he said goodbye to me before he stopped posting here.

@Sodapopinksi was not banned. He was sometimes banned from specific forums and eventually decided to stop posting here. I know because he said goodbye to me before he stopped posting here.
It's funny to see posters recreate the past. Not you, it's always leftist posters who agreed with me during the Occupy Wall Street days.

Hope you're doing well, DP.

You were posting fake news stories blaming the Vegas attacks on Muslims and Latin American immigrants with random pictures of jihadists and apparent cartel members. Then you became childishly indignant when a mod told you to stop posting tweets of that fake internet white jihadist character and you decided to fall on your sword.

I'm glad to see you're well and that your posting habits haven't changed, though.

Free helicopter rides for revisionist commies.

Omg, you're so badass.

You were posting fake news stories blaming the Vegas attacks on Muslims and Latin American immigrants with random pictures of jihadists and apparent cartel members. Then you became childishly indignant when a mod told you to stop posting tweets of that fake internet white jihadist character and you decided to fall on your sword.

I'm glad to see you're well and that your posting habits haven't changed, though.

Omg, you're so badass.
Please provide the posts in question or out the chopper you go.

@Sodapopinksi was not banned. He was sometimes banned from specific threads and eventually decided to stop posting here. I know because he said goodbye to me before he stopped posting here.

I thought he was banned because of that Vegas thread. I'll take your word for it, though. Also, that's cute.

And for the record, I got temp banned because @Limbo Pete was perfectly fine with me posting Sam Hyde memes when brown people were being killed in terrorist attacks, but told me to remove Sam Hyde memes when predominantly white Americans, most of whom were probably conservatives because they were attending a country music festival, were gunned down.

Post Sam Hyde memes when non-white Americans are being slaughtered in terrorist attacks?
s-l640.jpg

Post Sam Hyde memes when predominantly white conservatives are being killed by a terrorist?
images

Sherdog only tolerates non-white conservative racism.

Not a strong return. Oof.

But glad to hear that Sherdog is racist against memes.

Definitely not Madmick. I think it was Limbo Pete or Ruprecht.
It wasn't Ruprecht. Despite my dislike for the person, it wasn't him.

Only @Limbo Pete decided to ban people for posting Sam Hyde memes when white conservative Americans had been killed during a terrorist attack.

And for the record, I got temp banned because @Limbo Pete was perfectly fine with me posting Sam Hyde memes when brown people were being killed in terrorist attacks, but told me to remove Sam Hyde memes when predominantly white Americans, most of whom were probably conservatives because they were attending a country music festival, were gunned down.

Post Sam Hyde memes when non-white Americans are being slaughtered in terrorist attacks?
s-l640.jpg

Post Sam Hyde memes when predominantly white conservatives are being killed by a terrorist?
images

Sherdog only tolerates non-white conservative racism.
@Limbo Pete isn't a mod though

Not a strong return. Oof.

But glad to hear that Sherdog is racist against memes.
It's been pretty funny to occasionally check in and see what detractors have posted.

The problem is when @Quipling creates a narrative that I falsely accused him of pedophilia.

The interesting thing would be to ask him if he can back up that opinion. Because if he created it out of thin air, do you guys, girls, and xers/zirs and all sorts of inclusive pronouns realize that he's projecting his own sins and should be reported to authorities?

Easy come, easy go!
You know exactly what happened, but as always, you're just going to post one sentence replies because that's all your shallow mind can comprehend. It's not a surprise when Admins message me directly and tell me they wish they would have stood up to your idiocy. No wonder you're no longer a mod.

Back