Who is on your ignore list?

You know exactly what happened, but as always, you're just going to post one sentence replies because that's all your shallow mind can comprehend. It's not a surprise when Admins message me directly and tell me they wish they would have stood up to your idiocy. No wonder you're no longer a mod.
<{dootch}>

I'm not sure what's going on, but for the record I'm into it.

I'm not sure what's going on, but for the record I'm into it.
What's going on is that you just got →↓→ HP and you don't know what to do because Sub Zero pwnd you.
npNnZ3Dh4zwZTvqJ71L0YQj_jIdq25kpwb_pd7DCKY8.jpg

How cowardly is Sherdog?

I will sing Ram Ranch on a live stream with three other moderators if you kuweers raise $500 for kids with cancer.

Make it happen or else Sherdog is just a cancer on the stain of humanity.

Could also be that the number of posts in quick succession for a new account tripped the spam blocker.
There's also a post per day limit for new accounts which may cut in soon. 30 posts.

Could also be that the number of posts in quick succession for a new account tripped the spam blocker.
There's also a post per day limit for new accounts which may cut in soon. 30 posts.
Oh thank the lord almighty I thought it might have been my Ram Ranch posts. I was going to say, Sherdog is homophobic as half chan and infinity chan put together.

How cowardly is Sherdog?

I will sing Ram Ranch on a live stream with three other moderators if you kuweers raise $500 for kids with cancer.

Make it happen or else Sherdog is just a cancer on the stain of humanity.

I will make an account and personally live stream this if you guys, girls, and zirs will make it happen.

Who is willing? Or all you all bunch a virtue-signalling Ram Ranchers?

You know exactly what happened, but as always, you're just going to post one sentence replies because that's all your shallow mind can comprehend. It's not a surprise when Admins message me directly and tell me they wish they would have stood up to your idiocy. No wonder you're no longer a mod.
<Oku02>

Oh also that Trotsky kid is full of shit. He's made up shit about me as well and when I asked him to put up or shutup he tucked tail and put me on ignore.

Welcome back!

<Oku02>

Oh also that Trotsky kid is full of shit. He's made up shit about me as well and when I asked him to put up or shutup he tucked tail and put me on ignore.

Welcome back!
Imagine a Red Sox fan and a Yankees fan standing together on an irrelevant MMA forum, uniting against some white cuck commie.
yankees-honor-boston.jpg

>Haven't posted in almost a year
>Spam

Hey mods, take me up on my Ram Ranch charity stream. Do something useful for a change.

Please provide the posts in question or out the chopper you go.

They were deleted by moderators, as you know.

Also, when you start your new account on a note this desperate, it really doesn't leave you much room to degenerate.

They were deleted by moderators, as you know.

Also, when you start your new account on a note this desperate, it really doesn't leave you much room to degenerate.
"They were deleted"

You might as well say they were flown over Chilean forests and dropped. At least there would be bone fragments as evidence.

If you guys and progressive gender-neutral pronouns would donate just a hundred dollars to a good charity, I would personally sing this song with @Trotsky live, even with a pickaxe in my head, to raise money for charity.
d7GeEPu.png

Back